CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

Perhaps you can explain the random jerks when you shoot, especially visible during the slowdowns. In the game the gun recoils up naturally. It does not recoil sharply left or right. This is because of the No Spread hack that almost all paid aimbots include (MSX, 187CI, and AA etc...) Basically the game adjusts your view right when it fires the gun so all the bullets hit the target.

Now, if you are really as good as you say you are. I challenge you to make a video of your funny little dancing shots and hit a sign at 100m with 3 shots in a row dancing around like you were in that video. I want you to dance around jump in the air, do all you do in the video we just watched. It shouldn't be too difficult for someone of your elite skill level.

Do that and I will put your name in my signature on these boards for a few months saying that you are BF2's greatest sniper.

Goodluck hacker.

Comment

Nothing is random about my play. I've thought through everything I do.

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim
      Now, if you are really as good as you say you are. I challenge you to make a video of your funny little dancing shots and hit a sign at 100m with 3 shots in a row dancing around like you were in that video. I want you to dance around jump in the air, do all you do in the video we just watched. It shouldn't be too difficult for someone of your elite skill level.

Do that and I will put your name in my signature on these boards for a few months saying that you are BF2's greatest sniper.
      ROFL! Not a bad comeback I must say.

I don't feel I need to prove anything tbh. Sounds like it could be fun though.

OK I did it for LOL's - Wasn't that fun and I'm not going to waste my time doing anything like this again. I prefer to shoot people not random static sh*t. You can change your sig now as far as I'm concerned

I was asked to mimick my drag and jump shots on static targets to prove I was not hacking.

Comment

Who are you to judge if he hacks or not. I will say he does not hack in fact I have seen better sniper dragshot frags (no offense to the author.) I have played against some bad *** snipers. Obviously you don't know what a drag shot is and you wouldn't understand how to pull it off. Your first post I thought you were joking, but I came to the sad realization that your just a noob.

He does not hack if he had an aimbot he would have a dead lock rather then a drag shot, and you can tell the difference. You don't have to prove anything to anyone buddy great video keep it up.

Comment

^Yeah I've seen better stuff as well.

Hintakaari, Sarciss, xkullx, Clean.Sweap

^These are names you want to search for the best sniper frags ever imo. I got some decent ones in my other vids as well.

Comment

Hacks? Where?

Come one now seriously Victim, I feel sorry for you if you've never played against players as good as this. While this was a very impressive movie (gg aLi3nZ) really skilled players can pull off even better shots.

Heck even me with my measly 2 years of FPS experience can do some of these shots pretty consistently.

"Random jerking"? It's called aiming.

Comment

What kind of better shots would you like to see if I make another vid?

Comment

Running guys at 100+ meters
                Driving guys in jeeps
                Flying guys in heli

Those are all nice targets

Comment

The heli and jeep ones are pretty hard due to hitbox lag.

Comment

IMO frags would be better if they weren't all pubs...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                      IMO frags would be better if they weren't all pubs...
                      Already got some match footage using SVD..Its not really that good footage though but I do snipe occasionally in matches + record so maybe next time.

Yeah shooting drivers in jeeps is always nice. I like doing it when they are close range about to run me over. Shoot them out and take their jeep. I havent tried much shots on jets/helis but I'll see what I can do if I do make another.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                        What kind of better shots would you like to see if I make another vid?

Maybe something like this, this video is still my favourite sniper video of all time .

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgP48IihZ0[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ

OK I did it for LOL's - Wasn't that fun and I'm not going to waste my time doing anything like this again. I prefer to shoot people not random static sh*t. You can change your sig now as far as I'm concerned

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj46nIk-dpE&fmt=22[/media]

LOL now thats a good comeback! Dont think a sign aimbot exists so I guess hes legit... :laugh: I think you owe him an apology [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim!

EDIT: aLi3nZ, you should have headshotted the little guy on the sign, that would have really shut him up lol!

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim
                            Perhaps you can explain the random jerks when you shoot, especially visible during the slowdowns. In the game the gun recoils up naturally. It does not recoil sharply left or right. This is because of the No Spread hack that almost all paid aimbots include (MSX, 187CI, and AA etc...) Basically the game adjusts your view right when it fires the gun so all the bullets hit the target.

Goodluck hacker.

I think its time you changed your sig my friend, but i bet you still won't admit your wrong.

I LOL at you NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Comment

LOL this topic is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                                LOL this topic is funny

You got that right ........:laugh:

And everybody is laughing at [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim 21CW 3rd Mechanized

Comment

Working...
                                X