X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdAe1yhOKY&fmt=22[/media]

Thanks to svluck for making this.

Posting here should allow more discussion and views. A Mod can move it if they really want.

Re: CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

L96A1 = boring... kidding.

Comment

That was actually pretty cool, and it had some pretty amazing shots in it. The M24 sounds awesome when you slow down the audio. Good job.

Comment

Aimbot with Slow Aim on, and Trigger Bot Activated. It is obvious to see if you know what to look for.

Nice hack video.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim
          Aimbot with Slow Aim on, and Trigger Bot Activated. It is obvious to see if you know what to look for.

Nice hack video.
          Someone's jealous

Nice video, some damn good shots in there!

Comment

Nice hack video.
            Why would he post a video of him hacking and call it his own skills? I mean, you must have the most depressing outlook on life if that's what gotta do to get attention.

Comment

oooh, nice video :awes
              well played

Comment

Nice audio, and the part where you knifed an entire squad was pretty awesome.

Comment

Nice video. I don't see how it's CQC at all though.

Comment

yeah lol, Close Quarters Combat Sniping?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                      Why would he post a video of him hacking and call it his own skills? I mean, you must have the most depressing outlook on life if that's what gotta do to get attention.
                      You would be very surprised how many frag videos are put up by people and they are a month or two later on the PB Master Ban Lists...

Comment

You would be very surprised how many frag videos are put up by people and they are a month or two later on the PB Master Ban Lists...
                        Oh well. I guess you won't ever be happy

Comment

Nice hack video.

Some people do have skill , am a snipe king, even if i do say so my self ( sniper rank, 657 in the world ) and i don't see any hack there, you can see its all skill if you know what to look for, and body who can knife a whole squad without been killed knows what they are doing, and look at the CQC shot when he shoots at a medic at jalalabad , he pulls the trigger and the pulls his knife out just in cas he did not kill him, whitch he did anyway, if you had a aim bot you would stick with you rifle.

GOOD VIDEO mate, 10/10

Comment

Thanks for the comments - Most of it was CQC wasn't it? meh...

Nice hack video.
                            I make a lot of videos, I guess you never noticed me on youtube. tis alright.

I don't use hax and you would have to be a real idiot to call hax because I can do this kind of stuff in pretty much every FPS. If you didn't know, I guess that's alright but you could have just youtube search 'ali3nz' and check my other vids.

I wouldn't say I was good competition wise at some of the other games but as for pubs - I can still kick some ***. LOL.

Subscribe to my channel or something if interested - I wont usually post here unless the vid Is particularly special.

Link to my page: http://www.youtube.com/user/aLi3nZw00t

Other game vids:

CS:S - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkueNDpR7So&fmt=18[/media]
                            COD 4 - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k4ILbQ_wY&fmt=18[/media]
                            COD 5 - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASKNk58ebvA&fmt=18[/media]
                            BF2 again: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vEOP7p1UtU&fmt=18[/media]

Comment

Listen man, you can tell you have skils not aimbots, the video was good too, the first video i mean, i have not seen the others yet, but i like your style.

Keep up the fragging.

Am so deadly with a sniper rifle in my hands, we might see each other on the battlefield. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X