• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

Originally posted by **L96A1**
    And everybody is laughing at [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim 21CW 3rd Mechanized
    Oh, we are?
    I'm laughing at all the haters posting on this guy's video, jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
      I'm laughing at all the haters posting on this guy's video, jeez.

I only see one guy '' hating '' in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim
        Aimbot with Slow Aim on, and Trigger Bot Activated. It is obvious to see if you know what to look for.

Nice hack video.
        i loled irl

Comment

Aimbot with Slow Aim on, and Trigger Bot Activated. It is obvious to see if you know what to look for

Well maybe you could give us the name of somebody who knows what to look for then....:laugh:......:laugh:

Comment

It seems you guys think I am not going to hold up my end of the bargain. I am a good sport and will always hold my end of the bargain, I let my mouth go a little much here. He proved me dead wrong shooting static objects. Unbelievable and I still cannot believe it, but I guess I better believe it.

Signature is changed, aLi3nZ PM me a link to your stats on BF2s so I can link your name in my sig.

Comment

It seems you guys think I am not going to hold up my end of the bargain. I am a good sport and will always hold my end of the bargain, I let my mouth go a little much here. He proved me dead wrong shooting static objects. Unbelievable and I still cannot believe it, but I guess I better believe it.

Signature is changed, aLi3nZ PM me a link to your stats on BF2s so I can link your name in my sig.

LOL , well done though mate, you keept your side of the bargin, and changed you sig, its good to see someone stick to their words they's days...:thumbsup:

He is a pretty good sniper though, is'nt he, i could tell at the begining it was just skill and not aimbots, but at least you can see that too now i guess.

Good players can get a bad name on the battlefield just for been good, but least your man enough to put that you were wrong on you sig, once again well done for that.....:thumbsup:

Comment

The pixel shooter, possible I belive with any weapon in any bf game with enough practice I do tanks in 1942 & rockets in UT lol

hats off though for an example of pure sniper skill inc.knife

Comment

IMO his view was understandable and 1 of many that have thought something was suspect. Maybe the vid I created will come in handy another time. Although, I could have been more accurate getting the middle of the signs and the little head if I put some more effort in....at least that was acceptable and was quick to make.

Respect to WO1.HIVictim for holding up his end :salute:

Comment

ali3nz, can you explain how to do this dragshot sniping? it's just stupid crazy.

Comment

Dragshot is when you zoom in then quickly snap to the enemy player. This is done by getting used to the sensitivity you are playing on then from memory and hand eye coordination you know how far to jerk the mouse in order to pull off these fast shots.

This is NOT done by having a high mouse sensitivity. Low sensitivity is well known for being superior.

The idea is: Zoom In. Then quickly calculate how far away your crosshair is from the target and when you are going to need to click the fire button after you jerk the mouse towards the target. You can calculate how far to jerk the mouse prior to zooming in once you get better.

Apart from close quarters when you need to get the shot off straight away. I would recommend trying to do all your dragshots at a consistent speed so you get to know and remember when to click fire after jerking the mouse. Also lower your mouse sensitivity if its high. Turn your windows sensitivity on 6/11 (defult) becuase it messes with acceleration and turn off Enhance Pointer Precision.

This is a dragshot training video made by sarciss: http://gamerztheatre.com/index.php?o...rectlink&id=50

Comment

btw i'm assuming this works in 2142 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                          Yep, any FPS game.

Comment

pro vids

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              Yep, but the 2142 sniper rifles aren't 100% accurate like in BF2. basically it's the same technique though.

One thing you need is a good FPS. You're not going to consistently pull off dragshots if you play at a constant 40 or lower. You need at least 60, and preferably up towards the 100's to eliminate lag to the biggest extent possible

Then you just need to practice and get used to your sensitivity. Don't change sensitivites while playing, while things can get simpler in the beginning it will make it harder to get used to more advanced "techniques"

If you want more videos of people doing dragshots browse some of the CS videos in sourceradio.com

Comment

I am mostly confused as to how this works, it looks identical to an aimbot/triggerbot that you see in all the hack videos... but it obviously must work somehow, he proved that with his video of shooting statics. I am just confused why you would drag your view over the target over just pointing right at it. If it somehow makes your gun more accurate, I would call it an exploit.

Comment

Working...
                                X