Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Originally posted by System View Post
    ROFL

I think you're the idiot here.

You started this whole mess because one guy said that he hates it when he asks for a medic pack and the dude doesn't spam it so he tks the guy and takes it.

No one said you had to go rez someone resulting in you're death. I'm pretty sure if someone next to you can stand up waiting for a medic pack that the coast is clear enough to drop one safely for the split seconds it takes to spam out 1-3 in a pile.

The way you carried this convo on lead me to believe that you disagree with participating in teamwork regardless of the situation, as did the others. I can agree that its not worth running into a nade fest to rez a guy too, or I at least count 4 nade explosions and then try to.

The fact is though this went way off topic and I'm not wasting anymore time with it.
    QFT

Dontknockit: It was you who said that the medic doesn't have to heal sounding like you would only heal yourself and let the others die.
    Now you've changed direction claiming you're too afraid of dying while reviving...
    Hah, if you've read my guide and consider it for beginners, please re-read the part where I suggest to kill the enemy before you revive your teammate - beginner...

Nobodey here said that the medics have to revive any dead meat on the battlefield, but medics should be teamworkers and keep the squad alive (you know the sqaud system?) and running. If you are afraid to do that, then yeah you better play SP.

Concerning the original post:
    A medic who doesn't give you a med pack if asked is a n00b, specially when not in a fighting situation. Same goes for support guys not giving ammo.

BTW, it's not recommended to spam med packs if not asked, 'cause the enemy can pick these up too :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
      QFT

Hah, if you've read my guide and consider it for beginners, please re-read the part where I suggest to kill the enemy before you revive your teammate - beginner...
      Is this your account?

I heard a great saying,

"those who cannot do, teach"

Your guide is hugely lacking. You spent very little on the main guns AK and M16. Theres nothing about controlling the recoil, how to shoot (well, not the way you do) at different ranges.
      Ill give you an example: AK47 cross hairs are smaller than they are shown. This allows for mid range shooting over 30m without the need for iron sights. M16 can shoot the first 3 bullets (2 bursts) almost consistently, marginarly like full auto. But i mean your description of the L8A91 Gun is the best. "This gun is accurate but I'm not sure how to use it." lol

I never changed my direction. I clearly stated that medics do not have to give out medic packs. They do not have to revive. If they do not they shouldn't get TK for it.

If i decided to TK a special ops for not putting C4 on the flag when in my mind I believe this is the divine purpose of the spec ops, this does not mean I have a right to TK him when he does not.

Just because you believe a kit should be played a certain way does not mean you can force your beliefs or opinions onto other people. Especially when this is a GAME. And thus it is very selfish to do so.

:thumbsup:

Comment

Uh oh, is this going to become the new soloing debate?

PS: It's just a game.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225
          Is this your account?

I heard a great saying,

Your guide is hugely lacking. You spent very little on the main guns AK and M16. Theres nothing about controlling the recoil, how to shoot (well, not the way you do) at different ranges.
          Ill give you an example: AK47 cross hairs are smaller than they are shown. This allows for mid range shooting over 30m without the need for iron sights. M16 can shoot the first 3 bullets (2 bursts) almost consistently, marginarly like full auto. But i mean your description of the L8A91 Gun is the best. "This gun is accurate but I'm not sure how to use it." lol

I never changed my direction. I clearly stated that medics do not have to give out medic packs. They do not have to revive. If they do not they shouldn't get TK for it.

If i decided to TK a special ops for not putting C4 on the flag when in my mind I believe this is the divine purpose of the spec ops, this does not mean I have a right to TK him when he does not.

Just because you believe a kit should be played a certain way does not mean you can force your beliefs or opinions onto other people. Especially when this is a GAME. And thus it is very selfish to do so.

For someone who obviously dislikes statwhores and/or ppl who just care about them it's just not smart to use someone elses stats as an argument :dead:

My guide is not a technical weapon guide. It's a medic and not a weapon guide. I focus on the tactical use of the medic kit and not the fighting medic, cause I gues most ppl can just aim and shoot. And sorry for not posting the material and colours the guns are made of.
          I don't like the L85 because it's just too random and I like to play with a gun I can rely on. So I can't give any guide on a gun I don't know. Better not saying crap than just being the Mr.Knowitall without having any idea.

Btw, I'm not forcing anyone to play a certain style, but I really think that BF2 is a team-oriented game where you should play as a team and help the other palyers out IF YOU CAN.
          Of course, if your knees tremble too much, so that you can run for a revive, than don't do it. But if you are not in danger and are asked for a med pack than there's not reason to not give it.

And we are having a discussion and not a fight who forces whom to play a certain way. I believe in teamwork, in the end I rarely win a round on my own.

The TK thing. Teamkilling is generally wrong. Accidentally TK's happen all the time. Intentionally TK's are a pain in the a$$, but I can certainly understand if someone TK's if the medic/support is not helping out ON PURPOSE.

What about a comander not using his assets?
          On your point of view he doesn't have to use them! Why should he? He could just wander around his uncap and enjoy the view, huh?

Medics can of course engage the enemy, their weapons make them a brutal force in combat, but they still have the med packs and the def for a reason. And that reason is NOT TO KEEP THEM FOR HIMSELF. THAT would be selfish, don't you think.

I don't say that you have to sacrifice and die to just heal or revive, but come on, give them a pack if they ask for one.

Uh oh, is this going to become the new soloing debate?

:laugh: Never thought it would end this way.

FipZ

Comment

I've created a monster!

DontKnockIt what's your in-game name? I wanna post some screens of me knifing you and throwing your medbags at your twitchy corpse.

Ahh it must be DontKnockIt225. I'll be watching you.

Comment

Dude it takes me lest then 1 second to kill someone switch to the med pack and throw it, it's instinctual for me now. If someone has low health I throw a med pack... I rather have my teammates alive so the enemy has something to shoot at while I take their heads off with the M16 or AK-101.

Can we kidnap DontKnockIt225?

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                I've created a monster!

DontKnockIt what's your in-game name? I wanna post some screens of me knifing you and throwing your medbags at your twitchy corpse.

Ahh it must be DontKnockIt225. I'll be watching you.
                Your american lol, if you played on my server you'd have 100ping. Ill take up your challenge. I can assure you I'm a very good player, so youll have your work cut out. But with 100ping I dont think you could compete even if you were remotely decent. Whats your ingame name? I'm assuming its not chael lol. Ill come to you if you like.

Often play on BRUNZ server at night or waib server during the day.

Btw, I'm not forcing anyone to play a certain style, but I really think that BF2 is a team-oriented game where you should play as a team and help the other palyers out IF YOU CAN.
                Of course, if your knees tremble too much, so that you can run for a revive, than don't do it. But if you are not in danger and are asked for a med pack than there's not reason to not give it.

And we are having a discussion and not a fight who forces whom to play a certain way. I believe in teamwork, in the end I rarely win a round on my own.

The TK thing. Teamkilling is generally wrong. Accidentally TK's happen all the time. Intentionally TK's are a pain in the a$$, but I can certainly understand if someone TK's if the medic/support is not helping out ON PURPOSE.
                The argument started with one player stating he TKs medic for not giving him a medic pack. I believe no one has any right to force their beliefs on another player unless they're play is detrimental to other people. For example kicking a TKer from a server.

To team kill a player for not playing the way YOU BELIEVE they should play is not justified. It is not team work it is simply selfishness.

You say medics should help the team. So if a medic chooses to run aside from a group. Is this acceptable for you? Or will you say he is playing medic wrong because he is not with his team getting nade spammed at and reviving everyone? If you argue differently then your a hypocrite.

Finally, almost every action you do contributes to team work. Even if im having a terrible day and cannot kill anyone. By simply being shot at i'm taking the bullets away from my team and contribute to us winning. I do not have to pay attention to every person who wants a medic pack. I do not have to run out my way to revive any person on my team.

Comment

@Dontknowit:

please read my post correctly AGAIN.
                  I'm not forcing anyone!
                  AND AGAIN:
                  Why NOT GIVE a med pack when not in danger and asked for it??

You say medics should help the team. So if a medic chooses to run aside from a group. Is this acceptable for you? Or will you say he is playing medic wrong because he is not with his team getting nade spammed at and reviving everyone? If you argue differently then your a hypocrite.
                  Oh, you are too general:
                  Of course it depends on the situation. And if your team gets nadespammed (i.e. at Hotel :laugh you better leave the server, cause that round will suck anyways. In that case you better kill the enemies (I THINK I'VE SAID THAT BEFORE) because you're such a 1337 player AND THEN YOU GO TO REVIVE :thumbsup:
                  I thought you already knew that because you played nearly 2000 hrs of that game and you've also read my medic guide (which is for beginners as you said).
                  BTW, every person you revive will not be dead and thus not take a ticket from your team. If you let him die, well, that's minus 1 for your team. So what helps the team more?
                  You not dying? (save your team from loosing 1 ticket, woohooo!)
                  You reviving 5 teamates after killing let's say 3 enemies and so saving 5 tickets? (10 points for revives, 6 points for kills and saving your team from loosing 5 tickets)
                  That's just maths and not a certain style of playing.

Maybe you should take those 19 years you have and get out of your moms basement (put some clothes on before!), instead of playing that game so much you loose the grip.

Honestly, I don't care how you play the game, but stating that the medic does not have to hand our requested medpacks is just absurd period.

There's nothing more to say about this.
                  Over and out!

FipZ

Comment

Your american lol, if you played on my server you'd have 100ping. Ill take up your challenge. I can assure you I'm a very good player, so youll have your work cut out. But with 100ping I dont think you could compete even if you were remotely decent. Whats your ingame name? I'm assuming its not chael lol. Ill come to you if you like.

Often play on BRUNZ server at night or waib server during the day.
                    100 ping is nothing; but realisticly I'll have 200-300 ping on your server. If I absolutely can't play on your server maybe we can find a server where we both have acceptable ping. Also, when do you play? I've been checking for your name on gamemonitor, but you haven't turned up yet.

Oh and of course my ingame name is Chael; Why wouldn't it be???

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                      100 ping is nothing; but realisticly I'll have 200-300 ping on your server. If I absolutely can't play on your server maybe we can find a server where we both have acceptable ping. Also, when do you play? I've been checking for your name on gamemonitor, but you haven't turned up yet.

Oh and of course my ingame name is Chael; Why wouldn't it be???
                      I can join an East coast server. Suggest a time and a server. Or perhaps a Russian server?

Give me a time to join for I have not played much recently. Hit a bad streak, from being exhausted lol, but I've just come out of it. I normal play 11pm - 12pm british time. I Imagine thats about 5-7pm your time.

Name a server and time

@Dontknowit:

please read my post correctly AGAIN.
                      I'm not forcing anyone!
                      AND AGAIN:
                      Why NOT GIVE a med pack when not in danger and asked for it??
                      So you join a debate against me and then say you do not agree with the person I am arguing with? Thanks for that.

Oh, you are too general:
                      Of course it depends on the situation. And if your team gets nadespammed (i.e. at Hotel :laugh you better leave the server, cause that round will suck anyways. In that case you better kill the enemies (I THINK I'VE SAID THAT BEFORE) because you're such a 1337 player AND THEN YOU GO TO REVIVE :thumbsup:
                      You misinterpret me and then try and insult me through your mistake lol.
                      What I mean is, say a group of your team is running from square to Hotel in karkand. And I decided to go to the side of the actions, say through the ally way next to the house. Does this make me a bad medic because I choose not to run with the group reviving, but to go just outside the action?

Perhaps it makes me slightly less useful. But is this totally unacceptable as not reviving or giving a medic pack? For the result is the same, I am choosing not to revive and give health by not being next to my team. So the principle must be the same. If you state that running a side from your group, alone, is acceptable then your being hypocritical.

Please tell me this makes sense to you?

I thought you already knew that because you played nearly 2000 hrs of that game and you've also read my medic guide (which is for beginners as you said).
                      BTW, every person you revive will not be dead and thus not take a ticket from your team. If you let him die, well, that's minus 1 for your team. So what helps the team more?
                      You not dying? (save your team from loosing 1 ticket, woohooo!)
                      You reviving 5 teamates after killing let's say 3 enemies and so saving 5 tickets? (10 points for revives, 6 points for kills and saving your team from loosing 5 tickets)
                      That's just maths and not a certain style of playing.

Maybe you should take those 19 years you have and get out of your moms basement (put some clothes on before!), instead of playing that game so much you loose the grip.

Honestly, I don't care how you play the game, but stating that the medic does not have to hand our requested medpacks is just absurd period.

There's nothing more to say about this.
                      Over and out!

FipZ
                      Many people do not play the game to win anymore. If this was the case everyone would try and team stack. I spend all my time switching team to be on the worse team. There is nothing worse than getting say 50kills 10deaths, only to see its because the other team are being destroyed and every noob is hitting 3:1. I'd much rather be on the losing team getting raped with say 2:1kdr.

And why the attack on my character. Again you do not know me, you do not know how much I play yet because you disagree with me you try to attack me personally...

"Honestly, I don't care how you play the game, but stating that the medic does not have to hand our requested medpacks is just absurd period."

No one has to do anything in battlefield 2. It is appreciated and seen as good for teamwork. However so is being a medic whore which slaughters loads of players and often makes up the work of several players on your team. I'm a terrible medic when it comes to reviving, but the contribution I make to my team is huge for a single player. But perhaps I should give that up and just revive everyone to keep you quiet? lol

I only paid for the game, i play it in my own time, yet I still dont have all that much freedom on how I play. HAHAHA (loser)

Comment

I'm gonna TK a whole bunch of people in a wide variety of games just for DontKnockIt225!!!

Comment

Is this your account?

I heard a great saying,

So much for insulting and attacking the character.
                          You were first!

More insults by you and your statement that the medic does not have to heal:

are you joking? If you want health then play a medic. Just because medics can heal people doesnt mean we should go out our way to. If that was me i'd tk you consistently.

Its your fault if you die, and want a res. Its your fault if you lose health. Get over it, medics have a gun and enjoy fighting too. If you hate losing health then play as a medic.

Noob

Your a moron. TK a player because they choose not to give medic packs out is the same as TK a player for not using C4 or smoke grenade. People choose not to use something that benefits other players. But this is not justified because your not the one to benefit.

Thus the result is its a selfish act by you alone. Idiot. Play a medic if you want constant health. Play support if you want ammo. You think every medic enjoys running around ensuring you do not lose 1 death?

I bet your total crap at this game too thats why you need to resort to this. Moron
                          Re-think your insult idea because you started it...

So you said the medic does not have to give med packs if asked, because the guy who asked could have been medic himself if he wanted healing.
                          Thats where I disagree!

Comment

You can think that its best but you cannot set rules for other gamers. How simple is that?

Are you a child? "because you started it" hahaa. It could be worse, I could go as low as attempting to insult you personally and state your life style, and make attacks on your social life.

Like somebody we know :thumbsup:

This doesnt look good for you now. I would give up now that you've realised how stupid your argument is lol. Just pretend it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                              Are you a child? "because you started it" hahaa. It could be worse, I could go as low as attempting to insult you personally and state your life style, and make attacks on your social life.

Like somebody we know :thumbsup:
                              sorry, I didn't expect to be right about you being naked in front of the computer in your moms basement :laugh:

Comment

sorry, I didn't expect to be right about you being naked in front of the computer in your moms basement :laugh:
                                hahahaa thats very funny. I am half nakid now with a towl rapped round me. It was like you were reading my fortune ^^.

Glad we agree thats medics do not HAVE to hand out medic packs or revive :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                                X