Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

I have a hell of a time getting a medkit to heal me, I run back and forth over it, even go prone and crawl. Is it just me or are the medkits a bit touchy?

Re: First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Are you playing a mod? Works perfectly fine...

Comment

Its a small delay from when you toss it out to when you can use it. Basically if you are running and then toss one out as far as possible you will have to still step back to use it.

I like to throw one out on someones dead body and then dive in for the revive incase I am getting shot at. By the time I rez em and if I get shot at I get healed right away.

In the end you just have to have a feel for the delay, much like everything else in bf2.

Comment

Picking up the bag is the least of my problems. Whenever I call for a medic I find some jerk who seems to think that giving me one of those stupid bags is gonna make his **** shrivel up and die. So I TK him, take his kit, and throw medbags at his twitchy corpse.

Comment

I suppose it’s a bit like AT Mines, you have a short delay before they are activated.

Comment

delay=correct

Comment

Last night on Dragon some guy was saying "Get Aids First Here!" Good times lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                Last night on Dragon some guy was saying "Get Aids First Here!" Good times lol
                lol good times

Comment

Hahahaha! That's hilarious. The delay is a little annoying but necessary.

Comment

Picking up the bag is the least of my problems. Whenever I call for a medic I find some jerk who seems to think that giving me one of those stupid bags is gonna make his **** shrivel up and die. So I TK him, take his kit, and throw medbags at his twitchy corpse.
                    are you joking? If you want health then play a medic. Just because medics can heal people doesnt mean we should go out our way to. If that was me i'd tk you consistently.

Its your fault if you die, and want a res. Its your fault if you lose health. Get over it, medics have a gun and enjoy fighting too. If you hate losing health then play as a medic.

Noob

Comment

What? If the guy isn't really doing anything and I'm standing in front of him with one bar of health asking for meds he should give me the damn meds! If not I kill him and take the meds. Maybe next time he wont ignore me. Sure he's not obligated to give me a bag, but I'm not obligated to avoid killing him either! Same goes for ammo.

Isn't this game supposed to be about teamwork? Well most of the time my team doesn't work, and sometimes I have to do things for them -like distributing their med and ammo bags.

And I never said I hated losing health, I just hate medics

Comment

i hate it when ppl dom spam out ammo or med packs when you call for em. its like woah you're an idiot, especially when its jus a fest of guys moving from flag to flag. not to mention they lose out on some serious points sometimes.

Sometimes I kill them myself cuz I'm not going to F around and pick up other kits to continue on, and whats -4 points in the long run? Maybe if I is fast theyll get rezzed rofl.

Comment

What? If the guy isn't really doing anything and I'm standing in front of him with one bar of health asking for meds he should give me the damn meds! If not I kill him and take the meds. Maybe next time he wont ignore me. Sure he's not obligated to give me a bag, but I'm not obligated to avoid killing him either! Same goes for ammo.

Isn't this game supposed to be about teamwork? Well most of the time my team doesn't work, and sometimes I have to do things for them -like distributing their med and ammo bags.

And I never said I hated losing health, I just hate medics
                          Your a moron. TK a player because they choose not to give medic packs out is the same as TK a player for not using C4 or smoke grenade. People choose not to use something that benefits other players. But this is not justified because your not the one to benefit.

Thus the result is its a selfish act by you alone. Idiot. Play a medic if you want constant health. Play support if you want ammo. You think every medic enjoys running around ensuring you do not lose 1 death?

I bet your total crap at this game too thats why you need to resort to this. Moron

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                            Your a moron. TK a player because they choose not to give medic packs out is the same as TK a player for not using C4 or smoke grenade. People choose not to use something that benefits other players. But this is not justified because your not the one to benefit.
                            Okay, the next time someone says "Hey I need C4!" I'll be sure to throw some down at his feet.

Thus the result is its a selfish act by you alone. Idiot. Play a medic if you want constant health. Play support if you want ammo. You think every medic enjoys running around ensuring you do not lose 1 death?
                            Isn't it equally (if not more) sefish to not give medbags to your team? I mean when I TK a medic and take his kit, I give out medbags to all the tards and noobs before I pick up my kit and move on.

I bet your total crap at this game too thats why you need to resort to this. Moron
                            Would you like to test that theory? I'll shove that medbag so far down your throat...

Comment

Quiet

A medics job is to ensure the health of his squad/team, just as a support player is to keep his squad/team supplied. How is this even in question? :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                              X