Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Well, you can be kind and wait a few seconds before team killing the medic. But a medics job is to heal and revive. I can spend entire rounds just reviving without actually killing anyone, haha. If the medic won't heal, even after screaming MEDIC at him for 30 seconds, team kill. If I feel like playing as medic I'll keep the kit and revive him

Pretty mean, but meh.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
      Your a moron.

hmmm? i think it takes one to know one. :blabla:

Comment

Do you forget that you get a healing point if someone uses the med pack?
        Not for every pack you throw, but yeah you get a point eventually.
        So I see NO reason why aoneone would NOT heal or revive except being a fcktard.
        It's the medics job to heal and revive.

OMG, I can't believe we still have to explain how BF2 is supposed to played after 4 years!
        Aren't those nadespammers enough for you? Do you want to get even more dumba55es on the battlefield by telling you don't have to heal/revive as medic. Play assault then. Or better, don't play at all ;-)

My medic guide:
        Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

I don't get why you argue against it dontkockit, what is so terrible about spamming out meds packs and doing teamwork stuff? If you're going to be an as5head and just stand there dumbfounded while you're teamm8s get knocked off one by one, you deserve whats coming to you.

And I suppose that you are for retards who take jets/attack choppers/tanks and what not out to some remote place on the map and just sit there all game not contributing to the fight too? Because using you're theory, they got it and they are not required to do anything and no one should TK them right?

Comment

And if the medic is waiting for the packs to recharge?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
              And if the medic is waiting for the packs to recharge?
              that's different but you can see when a medic is just ignoring you (simply runs by you with his gun out while you spam the medic button) or when he's recharging the medic packs/defibs

Comment

Your arguments are rediculous.

"medics can heal and revive so that should be their purpose".

You have legs. Why not dedicate yourself to using your legs to their full potential. BECAUSE OTHER THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU.

Just because medics can hand out medic bags does not mean they should spend the game doing it. Medics heal themselves too, thats one of the main reasons why the kit is so appealing.
                The same is that a sniper does not have to stay right at the back and use the maximum range possible. Many snipers love close combat. Just because the rifle can shoot long range, doesnt mean it cannot be used close range.

I'm a medic whore. Medics are over powered on karkand. For the reason that they can revive and heal. I often do not revive or heal unless I feel it necessary. For if I die whilst reviving or giving out medic packs, then I get rewarded with a death for going out my way to help someone.

I play medic for myself, i like regaining health, the guns are great and reviving is useful. But it is so boring and makes me die much more if I spend the game helping everyone else because they care so much about their stats that they cannot stand dieing.

Nerds thats why you care so much about medics, you dont want deaths lol. Nerds you people dont deserve an opinion. So narrow minded.

Comment

And it is, and they should for tonnes of points!
                  You have legs. Why not dedicate yourself to using your legs to their full potential. BECAUSE OTHER THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU.
                  Maybe I'm tired but I really don't understand what you are trying to say??
                  Just because medics can hand out medic bags does not mean they should spend the game doing it. Medics heal themselves too, thats one of the main reasons why the kit is so appealing.
                  The same is that a sniper does not have to stay right at the back and use the maximum range possible. Many snipers love close combat. Just because the rifle can shoot long range, doesnt mean it cannot be used close range.
                  The only "snipers" that love close range are the nooblets that bunnyhop all over a flag spamming out there two gaaymores on the flags and then bunnyhop around in circles throwing nades at there feet. Very rare do they actually try to use a gun/knife in close range.

But I guess that is lots of fun, getting freebie kills with no skill. pat yourself on the back if you are one of those kids.
                  I'm a medic whore. Medics are over powered on karkand. For the reason that they can revive and heal. I often do not revive or heal unless I feel it necessary. For if I die whilst reviving or giving out medic packs, then I get rewarded with a death for going out my way to help someone.
                  See that is you're problem then bro, you have the choice to kill the guy who killed you're team m8 before you rez him. By the sounds of it, you play solo like a loner a lot. If you made some friends on TGN or bf2 and join up through xfire and rock in a squad, you would stop bltching and enjoy the kit to its full extent.
                  I play medic for myself, i like regaining health, the guns are great and reviving is useful. But it is so boring and makes me die much more if I spend the game helping everyone else because they care so much about their stats that they cannot stand dieing.
                  Maybe you should try cod4, its more fast paste and sounds like the game for you imo. I really don't see how rezing is boring, its just the same as killing someone honestly. Then again, I think you do a lot of lonewolf prolly so you you prolly have no idea what you're missing out on when you have two squads going head to head somewhere on the map.
                  Nerds thats why you care so much about medics, you dont want deaths lol. Nerds you people dont deserve an opinion. So narrow minded.
                  Nerds?

Thanks, really I'm insulted. My 5 year old neice can come up with a better insult.

Comment

There is a difference between a medic that fights first and heals/revives later, and a medic that completely ignores healing/reviving

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                      Do you forget that you get a healing point if someone uses the med pack?
                      Not for every pack you throw, but yeah you get a point eventually.
                      So I see NO reason why aoneone would NOT heal or revive except being a fcktard.
                      It's the medics job to heal and revive.

OMG, I can't believe we still have to explain how BF2 is supposed to played after 4 years!
                      Aren't those nadespammers enough for you? Do you want to get even more dumba55es on the battlefield by telling you don't have to heal/revive as medic. Play assault then. Or better, don't play at all ;-)

My medic guide:
                      http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=143803
                      What are you trying to insult me?

I dont hand out medic pack all the time because I concentate on fighting, or whats immediately around me. Often i miss people asking for medic pack. If reviving someone offers me a large chance for me to die, say many nades are being thrown or arty. Then I will not revive the person. Why would I want to die just to help someone else not recieve a death.

A medic can heal and revive. A sniper can shoot long range. An engineer can repair stuff. Does this mean they should spend all their time doing it. So when ever you play engineer you should be sat with tanks repairing them for 20minutes every game? NO. You are so stupid i feel i am wasting my time.

Assault is a lacking kit overall because you have no way of regenerating health. A medic can take out unlimited opponants 1 at a time through regaining health. An assault can maybe take out 4 if they are good. Thus medic in some ways is superior to assault.

Finally your guide is for new players. let me poke wholes in your guide just for fun.

Comment

Medics get the same amount of points for healing and reviving as killing for a reason.

Like ignoring downed teamates?
                        Did I just agree with this guy? People stop complaining about claymores on flags, please.

Your choice if you choose not to use the medic equipment, but when I do feel like whoring the G36E when taking a break from the DAO-12 or RPK (only 3 guns you need in the game), I do actually spam medic bags around and revive for both points and to help my team--it makes everyone's experience more pleasurable, which is what games are all about.

And yourself?

Comment

Ohh my goodness. Do you think I like purposely ignore everyone to be spiteful? I said from the start that it is not a medics sole purpose to revive and heal. That they are allwoed to fight and play the game. Not just helping people like you guys who care about your stats. You like to hide your deaths through revives to make yourself look better than you are at a game.

My argument is, i play medic for the medic bags. I revive also but I do not run into loads of nades or artillery to revive a player unless its my squad leader. I do not revive someone if i know i am going to die. I often ignore (not purposely) people who want medic packs if I am in a fight.

If you die or loose health its your fault. Accept it, dont blame a medic if they rather shoot their gun at the enemy than help you. Also not everyone cares about points. If someone TK you because you were fighting and they wanted health. Are you going to be like, thats fair enough I should have given him my undivided attention rather than playing the game to enjoy myself.

Idiots grow up

Comment

One smacktard out of 178,881 players on a Saturday night isn't going to make a difference. Live with it, it'll always be a part of team based games.

Comment

people with morals in games are lol

Comment

Ohh my goodness. Do you think I like purposely ignore everyone to be spiteful? I said from the start that it is not a medics sole purpose to revive and heal. That they are allwoed to fight and play the game. Not just helping people like you guys who care about your stats. You like to hide your deaths through revives to make yourself look better than you are at a game.

My argument is, i play medic for the medic bags. I revive also but I do not run into loads of nades or artillery to revive a player unless its my squad leader. I do not revive someone if i know i am going to die. I often ignore (not purposely) people who want medic packs if I am in a fight.

If you die or loose health its your fault. Accept it, dont blame a medic if they rather shoot their gun at the enemy than help you. Also not everyone cares about points. If someone TK you because you were fighting and they wanted health. Are you going to be like, thats fair enough I should have given him my undivided attention rather than playing the game to enjoy myself.

Idiots grow up

ROFL

I think you're the idiot here.

You started this whole mess because one guy said that he hates it when he asks for a medic pack and the dude doesn't spam it so he tks the guy and takes it.

No one said you had to go rez someone resulting in you're death. I'm pretty sure if someone next to you can stand up waiting for a medic pack that the coast is clear enough to drop one safely for the split seconds it takes to spam out 1-3 in a pile.

The way you carried this convo on lead me to believe that you disagree with participating in teamwork regardless of the situation, as did the others. I can agree that its not worth running into a nade fest to rez a guy too, or I at least count 4 nade explosions and then try to.

The fact is though this went way off topic and I'm not wasting anymore time with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X