Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Aid Here woes - Hard to pick up medkits?

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
    hahahaa thats very funny. I am half nakid now with a towl rapped round me. It was like you were reading my fortune ^^.

Glad we agree thats medics do not HAVE to hand out medic packs or revive :thumbsup:
    They do when I'm playing.

Comment

+10 Street cred for you

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
        +10 Street cred for you
        Thank you, but I'd prefer BF2 cred

Comment

We had a lot of fun! We played 4 rounds and I think DontKnockIt came in first place in all 4. He's a beast with that AK too. And I see why he says he doesn't always give out medpacks; He plays a lot of IO Kark where there's a medic and an enemy around every corner. Not very often is there a break in the action to be throwing out packs. I mostly play Dragon these days and there are a lot of times where you're just standing around at a flag waiting for a car. Very often I'll have just capped a flag and need some health before I move on to the next, but those damn medics just stand around or leave without giving me bags.

Comment

I just do not understand how people play with 100ping. Its tremendously hard lol. It was a good game, I expect by the time ping is no longer a problem I'll be too old and important for gaming :thumbsup:

It was a nice game chael.

Comment

Working...
            X