X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: blackhawk whoring

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
    I find vanilla BF2 very fun.
    same, i dont need to play mods, I do when i want to, not because i find vanilla boring

Comment

So what are you complaining about with the blackhawk? It's still difficult to shoot down unless you're dumb enough to fly into AA. In some cases it's even impossible to shoot down. Blackhawk is fine how it is. A good squad can still own with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
        My take is that if flag capping is left the way it is now and the BH miniguns were buffed, at least to some point in between Rape-Everything-That-Moves (before) and Worse-Than-The-Klobb-In-Goldeneye (now) it would be useful and fun to use as something other than just a 'get me to a flag and bail out because it's a POS' without being overpowered.
        This.

Comment

kiilling vods and jeeps with the minguns make sense but APC's?? The brownings did no damage to apc's so there is no way a 7.65 is going to do it.

I agree with buffing the miniguns again but reduce the spalsh damage and make apc's immune to fire from them. Leave the flag capping the same as is now. The skycows 12.7 guns also need buffing.

I always found a vod/hummer parked in the valley on Masteur always caught the blackwhores out and exposed them to other firepower if they went for me

Comment

Actually I just had a thought.

Blackhawk whoring was one sure way of getting driver ability points. With it nurfed its going to be hard to get the 2000 you need for some of the medals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
              Actually I just had a thought.

Blackhawk whoring was one sure way of getting driver ability points. With it nurfed its going to be hard to get the 2000 you need for some of the medals etc.
              na, you just gotta fly more. I had like 25,000+ before my stats got hacked.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I have 49. After 200 hours hehe. Yes More frequent miles vouchers for me

Comment

I miss those days soooo much!

DICE can't patch for ****, they remove the fun but don't fix the bugs. No wonder I can't more than 5 minutes of BF2 at a time these days.

BF2142 isn't so bad, but even some of the fun has been taken out of that aswell.

Comment

Anyone missing the old Blackhawk whoring should a closer look next time they re-install .

I had to format Vista just before xmas and when insatliing BF2 I thought lets have a peek and loaded it up before I patched.

Low and behold I had a dozen or so servers running , I played for 10 hours straight that day , 16 missiles froma Cobra , Dolphin diving and Blackhawk whoring ,,, Superb

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
                      Anyone missing the old Blackhawk whoring should a closer look next time they re-install .

I had to format Vista just before xmas and when insatliing BF2 I thought lets have a peek and loaded it up before I patched.

Low and behold I had a dozen or so servers running , I played for 10 hours straight that day , 16 missiles froma Cobra , Dolphin diving and Blackhawk whoring ,,, Superb
                      Classic!

Comment

Oh yeah TV had much more of a range to it back then...

Comment

It wasn't balanced. It was dreadful and nearly killed the game.

Comment

"balance" that's what you think you just wanted something simpler and easier to play... I don't care I will adapt to any changes.

Truth is there will always be something thats OP to whine about.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k View Post
                              "balance" that's what you think you just wanted something simpler and easier to play... I don't care I will adapt to any changes.

Truth is there will always be something thats OP to whine about.
                              I am with you on this one. You can never make everyone happy, its just a fact of life. I loved the blackhawks, and I hated them at the same time. Everyone agreed the miniguns needed a nerfing, but DICE simply took it WAY too far.

That was years ago now tho. Things are not going to change.

Comment

I guess I should go rape the essex for another 500 kills to show that playing cheap isn't cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X