No announcement yet.

Being colorblind is killin' me........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being colorblind is killin' me........

Being playing the last couple of days and can hardly distinguish between blue and green. Half the time I think the enemy is friendly and I get killed. The small icon above the players is useless for me..........oh well. Can see the yellow as plain as day but between the greens in the terrain etc I'm totally lost. Never had this problem with other BF games. Damn it's frustating to keep getting killed by people u can't see. Just bought a new pc just to play this game and now everything sux.
    Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Being colorblind is killin' me........

I have similar problems without being colorblind. Basically the latest and greatest concept in FPS gaming is taking all your expensive hardware and using it to create fancy effects that make you unable to see shit.

Comment

Did you try turning on the colorblind option?
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The first thing I did when going thru the settings............... such is life on the BF.

Comment

So with or without the color blind option, it makes no difference to you?

Must be a different type of color blind than what they made. I wonder if you could adjust your colors in your video software, like Nvidia control panel?

Comment

Yeah there are colorblind options for the graphic card itself as opposed to in-game.

Sorry about your condition man

Most games that come out now make it impossible to see the enemy. But hey, at least it's more realistic in that camo actually works as in real life.

Comment

I dont know if im colour blind?I dont think i am?

Im having isues seeing in bf3 and sometimes it seems black and white , yes i know suppresion gives you black and white but i think its my eyes when im not under fire.

Comment

There are online color blind tests you can do. Though I dont think you lose all your color. Im not a doctor or color blind, so I cannot say that with certainty.

Comment

I'm red-green colorblind which means that when different shades of red-green are mixed together I can't tell which is which. I have taken the test for CB and failed real bad. I can see my side because they have the blue icon etc, etc but when the enemy approaches the red icon does'nt register. It is even worse when the enemy is laying down in the terrain or hiding in it as everything looks the same. Sooner or later I'll figure it all out or have the worst KDR in BF3.

Comment

So, did you change your settings to "enable colorblind" or whatever in BF3?

Once I did that it was like a brand new game (all but a bit fruity looking).

I could finally see why I sucked so darn bad. Game rocks now haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X