Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still a lot of people playing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there still a lot of people playing?

Originally posted by CtrlAltDe1337 View Post
    I'm thinking on getting L4D at the discounted price, but I just want to know if many people are still playing? Also, do the maps get old after a while? Because they seem somewhat linear.
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

Dude, the game came out 2 months ago. Plus the community is getting ready to release their maps and campaigns... and Valve will continue to add content. Trust me, this game isn't going to die/undie anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
      Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

Dude, the game came out 2 months ago. Plus the community is getting ready to release their maps and campaigns... and Valve will continue to add content. Trust me, this game isn't going to die/undie anytime soon.
      Totally agree, Left 4 Winchester (Shaun Of The Dead) MoD is coming out soon, so are a lot of community maps. once we get the DLC we will also get the SDK for the game this will make it easier to develop new maps and content.

Comment

The game = utter bore.

I mean, the plethora of weapons, the legion of infected classes and grand number of maps and playable styles really do make the game as attractive Megan Foxx bare breasted on the front page of every newspaper.

Sweet lord. I think I just came.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman View Post
          The game = utter bore.

I mean, the plethora of weapons, the legion of infected classes and grand number of maps and playable styles really do make the game as attractive Megan Foxx bare breasted on the front page of every newspaper.

Vikaman's thoughts = Total dumba$$

Walk on....

Comment

I have to agree with Vikaman tbh this game has not been the experience I thought it would

I have managed to play quite a lot this week because people have been around on TS but even then, its just not as fun as other games

Comment

The game = utter bore.

This doesn't really make sense.

Anyway, i'm just gonna wait for the game to get patched because Versus is unplayable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley View Post
                This doesn't really make sense.

Anyway, i'm just gonna wait for the game to get patched because Versus is unplayable right now.
                Of course it makes sense. You need to rephrase to:

I don't understand sarcasm and parody.

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
                Vikaman's thoughts = Total dumba$$

Walk on....
                Your taste for games must be below par. L4D doesn't compare to any other good game on the market.

If such a game exists from the past year...

COD4 all the way.

Comment

Of course it makes sense. You need to rephrase to:

I don't understand sarcasm and parody.
                  I do understand sarcasm, but not if it is so idioticly phrased. If you were trying to be funny, i was being sarcastic. If it was sarcastic, it wasn't funny.
                  See what i did there?

Anyway, Valve just released a patch of epic proportion and fixed almost every known glitch/bug in the game. Versus is now again playable and the Smoker isn't useless anymore.
                  Cheers to Valve

Comment

If you were being sarcastic about your inability to understand sarcasm, then you were questioning your own intelligence and putting on the line.

My post was pure situational sarcasm, and the parody element is based on the game's retail box.

Comment

Your inability to recognize "fun" amuses me.

Comment

You obviously have no idea how I roll. I managed to spoil April Fool's Day, this is petty business.

Comment

Your taste for games must be below par. L4D doesn't compare to any other good game on the market.

If such a game exists from the past year...

COD4 all the way.
                          Dude, you like your types of games, i like myn, dont come here and tell me my choice in games is sh!t, who the f*k are you to decide that.

In my own MY OWN! opinion COD 4 is a pile of sh!t, its a game built for noobs exactly why you love playing it.

L4D is a great game, its different, just because its not set for a noob raping like you so very like don't make it sh!t.

D!cks like you p!ss me off, cocky little teenage F*cker over the internet, drop the arrogance it doesn't set well in life, i'd know i used to be like you, so to my point, don't say anything if it isn't nice.

Comment

Vika and GameArtist, you are both complete idiots.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                            X