• Show
Clear All

Re: Revamping Medics and Supports.

Originally posted by Xeq View Post
    And I choose quality of gameplay over realism. So no thanks
    thats your opinion and i respect that

Comment

If you and your squad are facing a guy constantly being healed by 2 others:

1) Throw a grenade in their middle
      2) Noobtube them
      3) Headshot him
      4) All of the above!

This is a team-based game after all, so the tools to help your team *should* be powerfull

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, the absolute worst thing to face in battlefield 2 is a vetern squad leader, playing as a sniper, with a medic and support at his side. Properly placed, and barring artillery or air support, it is an unstoppable force.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerKammander View Post
          I don't care what anyone says, the absolute worst thing to face in battlefield 2 is a vetern squad leader, playing as a sniper, with a medic and support at his side. Properly placed, and barring artillery or air support, it is an unstoppable force.
          Unless an opponent sniper takes out the medic first.. But most commanders will arty the first sniper they can find especially if he has two minions hanging around him.

The closest thing that comes to an unstoppable force in BF2 is two freaks in a heli or one in a plane..

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
            Unless an opponent sniper takes out the medic first.. But most commanders will arty the first sniper they can find especially if he has two minions hanging around him.

The closest thing that comes to an unstoppable force in BF2 is two freaks in a heli or one in a plane..

True, however most commanders on sniping based maps end up being noobs, at least that's my own personal experience. As for taking out the medic, a skilled medic/sniper team positions themselves so that the medic is completely out of the field of fire.

Helis and Planes are not really unstoppable, there is ussually an array of possible weapons to kill them, jets are prone to AA (wow.. really?) and helis can be destroyed with everything on the bf.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerKammander View Post
              True, however most commanders on sniping based maps end up being noobs, at least that's my own personal experience. As for taking out the medic, a skilled medic/sniper team positions themselves so that the medic is completely out of the field of fire.

Helis and Planes are not really unstoppable, there is ussually an array of possible weapons to kill them, jets are prone to AA (wow.. really?) and helis can be destroyed with everything on the bf.
              Theirs no field of fire when sniping, they come from any angle. It would be almost impossible to strategically place a medic in the middle of a snipe off and even if you did he would only get taken out while reviving the fallen sniper. I don't mean to push the subject but a sniper/medic team is soo far from unstoppable.

Like I said before the closest thing to unstoppable is a skilled heli pilot /gunner, They very rarely get taken down by tanks or AA.. Either way there is no sure way to be unstoppable in this game, thank *god.

*Hypothetical creation of some wackos imagination.

Comment

Working...
              X