F2000, Finally a reckoning force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2000, Finally a reckoning force?

We all know and hate the F2000 but has anyone actually tried it since the last patch? Its actually for me become my favourite assault rifle! It has some decent stopping power behind it now matched the the awesome ROF it dominates in close quarters if you have a steady hand and dont panic, and at long range its about 4 shots to the kill which is easy with timed bursts!

If it stays this way it might be a lot more popular on the BF once people give it another go.

has anyone else tried it post-patch?

Re: F2000, Finally a reckoning force?

I haven't used it since the update, but I have noticed that I'm getting killed more frequently with it.

I was always a fan of the F2000 pre-patch. I just liked the feel of it and didn't think that it handicapped me that much. I'll have to give the "new" version a try.

Comment

Wait there are other Assault Rifles other than the AN-94?

Comment

The stats of F2000 has not been changed. Before R7, it was destroyed by AN-94 and M16, now it still gets destroyed by AN-94. It's not a bad gun before you unlock AN-94.

Now AN-94 destroys them all.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
          The stats of F2000 has not been changed. Before R7, it was destroyed by AN-94 and M16, now it still gets destroyed by AN-94. It's not a bad gun before you unlock AN-94.

Now AN-94 destroys them all.
          Lies. I own AN-94 users with my XM8. Assuming they're not shooting back at me for any reason at least.

Comment

I was owning AN94 users earlier with the F2000 im really liking it! Went 24-3 earlier

Comment

God Tier : AN94
              Lower Tiers : everything else
              F2000 Tier : F2000

Comment

i left the f2000 as my last assault platium to get.. im glad i did.. im loving it...

Comment

Maybe I should go back to F2000 after I get M416 and M16 to silver. I finally unlocked M16!!!

Nah, back to AN-94.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    i left the f2000 as my last assault platium to get.. im glad i did.. im loving it...
                    see! Its the fact that people think its crap so wont pick it up again, oh they are missing out :P

Comment

Surprised no one uses the XM8 that often, I love that gun. Second place goes to AUG.

Still can't headshot from long range with the F2000.

Comment

Currently using it to get Gold (11 kills away) and i still say it's crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                          Surprised no one uses the XM8 that often, I love that gun.
                          I agree, the XM8 is quite an underrated pick. My only remaining goal in this game is to plat all the ARs (doubt I'll do it but you never know) and I'm working on the XM8 right now. Very nice gun, good power, easily controllable recoil, nice fire rate. I usually run with red dot site on it. Very good gun.

Then again, the gun I was using before it was the Vintovka and compared to that even a slingshot would seem like a huge improvement.

Comment

well i have gold for all the assault rifles except the F2000. Right at about 50 kills. It's gotten better but still could use some DICE loving.

Comment

I got my gold So i don't ever have to bother with this rubbish. I only find it useful up close. It's very inaccurate and weak at long distances.

Comment

Working...
                              X