Revamping Medics and Supports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamping Medics and Supports.

Do you think it's too late to redo how medic pack/ammo bags work? I really like the way 2142 does it so that you can't always just go around throwing packs on the floor and running around them taking hits. You actually have to take the time to hide and heal so we don't see so many Rambo's running around. It sounds tacticful and conservative.

Re: Revamping Medics and Supports.

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
    Do you think it's too late to redo how medic pack/ammo bags work? I really like the way 2142 does it so that you can't always just go around throwing packs on the floor and running around them taking hits. You actually have to take the time to hide and heal so we don't see so many Rambo's running around. It sounds tacticful and conservative.

Yea i wish.I hate it when u trying to kill someone but there is like 20 medic packs at his feet so he can not die.

Comment

Nah, I think we should combine medic and support into one kit with the benefits of each plus C4, AT rockets, and claymores.

Also, the new medic/support kit should come with a jet pack for added mobility.

Comment

I really like the medic and ammo hubs in 2142... As it is now the medic class could be renamed to the rambo class.

You get up to four medic bags in BF2, and you get 100 health just by running over them... sigh.

Comment

Have 2 teammates heal you and your immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB
            Nah, I think we should combine medic and support into one kit with the benefits of each plus C4, AT rockets, and claymores.

Also, the new medic/support kit should come with a jet pack for added mobility.
            i like that idea let's make a petition about it

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
              i like that idea let's make a petition about it

rofl!!

Comment

Yeah, i hate the constant nade spam from endless ammo bags. You get a support\medic combo going, and its just endless nade spam, with heals a revives right there ready to go incase you happen to die somehow..

Comment

Too late, the game's been out for 3 years. Just wait for BF3. Personally I'd be happy with some good bugfixes and some free maps if they ever patch BF2 again.

Comment

I think they need to make the drop and roll animation a little more complex.. Maybe a drop, roll, stand back up, jump and then back to a rolling drop.. At least that way we no longer have to bother shooting at support when they see us.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                      Too late, the game's been out for 3 years. Just wait for BF3. Personally I'd be happy with some good bugfixes and some free maps if they ever patch BF2 again.
                      They've already anounced there will be another patch before 2009; where TF have u been

Comment

damit im becoming the next waahwah but i have to:

judging by this thread and "I choose quality of game play over graphics."

try it ^^^ in PR(project reality) when a person is revived they have very low health (and is bleeding) and the medics cant throw there medic bags down, but have to stay with the guy and (left click) heal him to full health.

Lately I have been playing COD4 for it's beautiful graphics and realism. It's been awhile after countless frags I began to knocticed the dullness of the gameplay. I realized that all I have been doing is tossing gernades randomly and spraying my gun through walls. I only just now knoticed that even though COD4 has teammates, thoughout the entire time I have never interacted with any of them mentally and physicaly ingme. It's like they are only there to distract enemies so you can get a clean shot. I have never needed any of em and pretty much can play the game without knowing they even exist. In COD4 the game pace is way to fast and the maps are just too small to even have a conversation or plan an attack with out being randomly shot at.

I am currently playing BF2 again and missing how awesome it is to travel in a pack to capture enemy bases, to interact and command or even to simply say wow thanks for the med kit. I find it much more enjoyable to live a little longer and travel a little more distant with a group of squad.

................ It is actually really really fun when my squad actually meets another squad that is just as ruthless opposing us.
                        or them highlighted points SCREAM project reality.

Comment

Originally posted by gazzthompson View Post

try it ^^^ in PR(project reality) when a person is revived they have very low health (and is bleeding) and the medics cant throw there medic bags down, but have to stay with the guy and (left click) heal him to full health.

or them highlighted points SCREAM project reality.
                          Yes I have played PR or POE, but they just don't feel as real and don't really have the feeling of vanilla plus you don't get any points :P
                          But yeah kudos to PR its great too!

Comment

Originally posted by gazzthompson View Post

And I choose quality of gameplay over realism. So no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq View Post
                              And I choose quality of gameplay over realism. So no thanks
                              For some people realism adds to quality of gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                              X