Gosh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh..

Quick question for all you BF:BC players.. I was part of the BETA it was good / when the servers worked... :shakehead:

Anyways, I just got off the phone with XBOX LIVE, to cancel my XBOX LIVE, due to me playing the PC lately, and spending over $1k on it in the past 2 months ohh and *cough* w o w *cough* got my attention

Question part ( i promise )

Since i canceled my XBOX LIVE subscription, can I just go to Wal-Mart/BESTBUY and just get the XBOX LIVE cards (ex: the 1month, 3 month, and 1yr i think?) Then when it runs out its over... correct?

Sorry, I didn't play much 360 thats why Im asking :thumbsup:

Re: Gosh..

Originally posted by b` m3ow View Post
    Quick question for all you BF:BC players.. I was part of the BETA it was good / when the servers worked... :shakehead:

Anyways, I just got off the phone with XBOX LIVE, to cancel my XBOX LIVE, due to me playing the PC lately, and spending over $1k on it in the past 2 months ohh and *cough* w o w *cough* got my attention

Question part ( i promise )

Since i canceled my XBOX LIVE subscription, can I just go to Wal-Mart/BESTBUY and just get the XBOX LIVE cards (ex: the 1month, 3 month, and 1yr i think?) Then when it runs out its over... correct?

Sorry, I didn't play much 360 thats why Im asking :thumbsup:
    Er... why would you go to the store when you can just buy it online?

I'm confuzzled.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      Er... why would you go to the store when you can just buy it online?

I'm confuzzled.
      Maybe some of us like to get some fresh air time to time... You know, like walk to the store near by..

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
        Maybe some of us like to get some fresh air time to time... You know, like walk to the store near by..
        But doesn't the shining object high in the sky burn out your eyes and turn you face from a beautiful chalk white into a tangerine red? Sounds dangerous.

OT: yes you can buy it on a store or online and when the time runs out you simply are demoted back to a silver account.

Comment

Originally posted by Spl1nter View Post
          But doesn't the shining object high in the sky burn out your eyes and turn you face from a beautiful chalk white into a tangerine red? Sounds dangerous.

OT: yes you can buy it on a store or online and when the time runs out you simply are demoted back to a silver account.
          Yep, it is dangerous... But that's why you need to wear one of these..

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            -.-

It still doesn't make any logical sense though... of course I can go out and buy food, and clothes etc. but why buy something that I can have instantly online? I'm just trying to be relative lol.

And you don't walk to Best Buy's in America dude... you drive to them i a nice air conditioned car.

Comment

-.-

It still doesn't make any logical sense though... of course I can go out and buy food, and clothes etc. but why buy something that I can have instantly online? I'm just trying to be relative lol.

And you don't walk to Best Buy's in America dude... you drive to them i a nice air conditioned car.
              Yeah, you do have a point there... Buying online can be faster(sometimes)...

And about that car thing..

You guys have it really good in America...

Drivers lisence when you are 16. Week from that, either you are on TV because the police chases you. Or because you wrecked your car(after the police chased you)..

j/k

But seriously, i have 4 stores near my house(within one mile). And gamestore few miles from here. So i really don't need to drive(besides the drivers lisence costs here around 1800-2000$, so atm waaaay too expensive for me)..

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                Yep, it is dangerous... But that's why you need to wear one of these..

I don't know. With the heat generated by the massive fireball I think going outside in one of those plastic suits will cause my blood to boil. Not exactly a good thing.

Comment

Yeah, you do have a point there... Buying online can be faster(sometimes)...

And about that car thing..

You guys have it really good in America...

Drivers lisence when you are 16. Week from that, either you are on TV because the police chases you. Or because you wrecked your car(after the police chased you)..

j/k

But seriously, i have 4 stores near my house(within one mile). And gamestore few miles from here. So i really don't need to drive(besides the drivers lisence costs here around 1800-2000$, so atm waaaay too expensive for me)..
                  WOW, that is insaaane... never even would've known. I need to travel more. :P

Its only a permit when your 16, so unless your Mom is psycho I don't see any predicted TV appearances.

I don't have a store within 10 miles or so...

Comment

WOW, that is insaaane... never even would've known. I need to travel more. :P

Its only a permit when your 16, so unless your Mom is psycho I don't see any predicted TV appearances.

I don't have a store within 10 miles or so...
                    Yeah... That whole thing is really salty. Since after you get(*read pay*) the drivers lisence, it's time to get a car. What is, depending about the car, 1000+ € more. After that, you need to get insurance, what is, depending what you take, another 100+ € per month more...

So if i need to go somewhere, i rather take the bus.. :laugh:

Comment

I think it's a good idea as it will put people off getting a car. You won't have as much traffic on the roads and you won't have all the chavs in their suped up cars driving around like they're the only person on the road (Do you even get chavs in Finland?).

Plus your helping save the environment using public transport :thumbsup:

No wonder you have a better quality of life over there than you do in the UK.

Comment

It really pisses you off when you have to sit in a bus for an hour when it's +27C outside... At that moment you wanna say to yourself "F*** the enviroment, i want a car with AC on it!"

And by chavs if you mean kids who just got their drivers lisence, and is now driving around in their mom's car, with those God Damn furry little dices hanging from the rearview mirror, acting like a$$hole..

Then yes, we do have them...

Comment

It really pisses you off when you have to sit in a bus for an hour when it's +27C outside... At that moment you wanna say to yourself "F*** the enviroment, i want a car with AC on it!"

And by chavs if you mean kids who just got their drivers lisence, and is now driving around in their mom's car, with those God Damn furry little dices hanging from the rearview mirror, acting like a$$hole..

Then yes, we do have them...
                          lol yeah sort of. This is a CHAV anyway

I don't have AC in my car, then again it never gets to 27C in this country anyway (well not in the north east) but buses can be a pain, especially if its that hot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine View Post
                            lol yeah sort of. This is a CHAV anyway

I don't have AC in my car, then again it never gets to 27C in this country anyway (well not in the north east) but buses can be a pain, especially if its that hot.
                            Today it was that hot, and i had to sit in a bus for an hour... It wasn't funny at all... :|:

Comment

I get my drivers license in December... soo I suppose I'm a chav? lol. Brit nicknames are so silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X