WIP 2142-stats sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIP 2142-stats sig

Suported weapons: knife, clark15 shotgun, voss/bour, lamb/zellar, RDX, Gunz, SMG
    stats shown depends on the weapon you use the most, for example, accuracy for sniper rifle but rounds fired for Gunz.
    change flag for diffrent players, supports US UK CA CN DE FR AU
    change background for players online.
    dogtag ground pattern for players with 9999 or more dogtags.
    Sig ID:42792
    example:
    http://sigs.2142-stats.com/YOURNAME_player_42792.png

Other stats will be added on the left in the future, this is still WIP so it might show wired stuffs from time to time when I'm trying out new codes.

Re: WIP 2142-stats sig

Nice work!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Spiffeh

Comment

im keeping it.

Comment

i like them.

Comment

Way too big. I hate big signatures. And as you can see on sempfs signature, it's all screwed up.

Comment

Big signatures can make a web page go slow or for some people even take ages to load.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                  Big signatures can make a web page go slow or for some people even take ages to load.
                  2142-stats is always slow for me.

Comment

sempf's stats has some wired problem, he has two favorate weapons at the same time for some reason, that's why both stats are showing up in his sig, I think it will go away after a few days when his stats are updated.
                    it's nonsense to say big sigs take too long to load, they load after everything else has loaded so who cares.

I just found that it's not my sig's problem, the system somehow judges his favorate weapon id to be 12 and 15 at the same time, it's working fine for other people with simillar conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobgong View Post
                      it's nonsense to say big sigs take too long to load, they load after everything else has loaded so who cares.
                      It just makes reading forums a pain in the ***. Thats why most well moderated forums have a limit for signatures width, height and size.
                      On a side note, big signatures are for immature teenagers. :thumbsup:

Comment

now the flag in the back ground is german. Im srry but im a proud american. Its like being english with a scotish flag in the background. Just isnt happening. Is there a problem with that?

Comment

sempf's stats has some wired problem, he has two favorate weapons at the same time for some reason, that's why both stats are showing up in his sig, I think it will go away after a few days when his stats are updated.
                          haha rly? i like baur and krylov most. then scar. and hate voss. oh it will stay for some time as i made a new soldier and like thar one very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
                            now the flag in the back ground is german. Im srry but im a proud american. Its like being english with a scotish flag in the background. Just isnt happening. Is there a problem with that?
                            I don't see anything wrong with flags in the codes, can you post your IGN please?

maybe you're right about using big sig, I can understand, but I can't help it. Still, sigs load after the page, so it's not a pain in the ***.

Comment

NM dont worry about it. Its fixed. It looks like a minor malfunction. And now that everyone knows which weapon I use. Plz dont hate me. I just grabbed this voss thingy shot a couple of people and didnt feel a need to use anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X