cyba snipa stinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyba snipa stinger

so guys this is sorta tech related, lol sorta...
    anyone use this before?

cool looking mouse..and logan reviews it as good as well...

i did find that link to be funny because im not sure id give out my credit card to any of them retailers..i never heard of them before..
    one guy selling from fad fusion for 34$ ...who is fad fusion?
    anyone know any of those retailers aside from snipa them selfs?

Re: cyba snipa stinger

Doesn't look that great to me. I'd stick with known brands in this case.

Comment

cyba snipa is big..a known brand..its the retailers that sell it im worred about look at logans review from techtv bro..
      [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_8dEnIU8I[/media]

Comment

just buy it from a seller with 5 stars, usually the safest bet

Comment

yeah iv heard those things are realy really good but i cudnt brig myself to buy one cuz they look SOOOOO lame...

Who on earth decided on those colours and the stupid blue light in the wheel?

Stick to logitech, IMO their support is second to none and they products are always excellent

Comment

Originally posted by [10FR]Plt.B1scu1T[HFM] View Post
            yeah iv heard those things are realy really good but i cudnt brig myself to buy one cuz they look SOOOOO lame...

Who on earth decided on those colours and the stupid blue light in the wheel?

Stick to logitech, IMO their support is second to none and they products are always excellent

I used to think that until my G9 failed and so did my Mx400 (both brand new).. Two mice in a row failed terribly..

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
              I used to think that until my G9 failed and so did my Mx400 (both brand new).. Two mice in a row failed terribly..
              Failed as in broke or u just didnt like it?

Comment

nope fail as in the G9's laser just stopped working the first night I had it and the Mx's click stopped working about 4-5 days after purchase.

Comment

did you take them back or call Logitech?

I had my mouse like 2 years or something, it started to get a bit dodgy so i called them and they sent me a whole new one for free! they didnt even need proof of purcase they just used the serial number.

Comment

Well I sent the G9 back to the store for a replacement, as for the MX I called logitech and they won't take it back. They will repair it if I send it to them WITH proof of purchase and they charge me $20 repair fee.. So I guess i'll just have to try and find the recipt and send it back to the store.

Another problem I had with Logitech which was quite surprising was a replacement palm rest for my G-15 keyboard with broke.. They couldn't send me a replacement even if I paied them.. So I just bought a whole new G-15 >.>

Comment

i think u have been saying the wrong things to the support staff

Comment

well the stinger is the choice for logan...he still uses it ...funny my system is red so it will match it..maybe ill have a go at it later on..

Comment

Originally posted by [10FR]Plt.B1scu1T[HFM] View Post
                          i think u have been saying the wrong things to the support staff
                          Nope, doesn't matter what you say they still have a set protocal they must abide by.

I was reading a post by someone here who stated all they had to do was send in the mouses cord to get a replacement, you can ask ANY Aussie and they will tell you there is no way that would happen here.. It sucks

Comment

well all in all i decided on the razer deathadder for 40$ pretty good price so im told..anyone have any input on this mouse?
                            i see its optical? WTF OPTICAL MOUSE for gaming? i thought lazer was way better or am i mistaken?

Buy RAZER DeathAdder Black 5 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming Mouse with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

You'll notice next to no difference between laser and optical. Cheaper gaming mice use the latter whilst the better ones (more expensive) have lasers.

Comment

Working...
                              X