Best Snipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Snipe?

I've been doing a lot of Sniping lately and was just wondering if anyone had any good sniping stories. Of either sniping someone or getting sniped. I know if I get taken out with a nice head shot I give the shooter his/her due. But then I try to find them and take them out with a nice head shot of my own.

There was this one time on Camp G, I was on the PAC team and we had just taken the Harbor, I set up on one of the buildings just north of the flag, I was able to shoot down into the just beyond the rail station and the APC wreckage. I must have been playing against a bunch of new guys because I was able to stay up there and take out 15 or so guys before anyone got wise as to where I was. Since I was up on the building I was able to take out anyone coming across the walls and catwalks with ease as well.

Re: Best Snipe?

i out sniped corbin once. and i honestly mean once lol. he was waiting for me to spot him so he can shoot me and talk trash lolz ended up clicking faster then he did. i still say it was a lucky shot on my part(hacks were strong with me that day lolz)

Comment

During a clan match I used a Zeller to snipe a guy WAY past the fog of war... I was between EU Base and that giant building beside EU Base, my target was near the Rorsch at Central Camp... All I had was a NetBat diamond, took aim and fired

Comment

Anyone else agree that taking a sniper rifle to a titan assault works marvelously? If you haven't tried it yet, give it a shot, it works great in every part of the titan, and clears core rooms like mop. My best snipe was probably when my clanmate was parachuting down from a titan with full health and I landed a headshot on him. I've killed people falling before, but that one still is my best.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
          Anyone else agree that taking a sniper rifle to a titan assault works marvelously? If you haven't tried it yet, give it a shot, it works great in every part of the titan, and clears core rooms like mop. My best snipe was probably when my clanmate was parachuting down from a titan with full health and I landed a headshot on him. I've killed people falling before, but that one still is my best.
          Yeah I've hit people who are jumping from rooftop to rooftop or jumping down from the top of a building to the ground before as well. Its a little tricky but can be done.

Comment

The Zeller's good to help out on Titan defense if you've got other people helping. It's really easy to leech some kills off of your teammates because the soldiers charging in are almost certainly going to have been wounded by a sentry gun or shrapnel from a stray nade, so the 90 damage the Zeller does will easily finish him off, and it's almost impossible to miss a body shot in one of those corridors. Pretty much the only time I use the damn Zeller, too.

~Wolfgang

Comment

i think campG's fog distance isnt far enough

Comment

When I used to play BF2 I got pretty good at sniping. I went from a lousy kdr to a pretty decent one quickly. I started practicing shooting people out of moving buggies and getting kills from as far away as I could. One of my favorite things to do was sit on the little arty island on wake and shoot people from across the map. From those distances I'd have to allow a bunch of bullet drop and lead every target. That was some real sniping! Now I suck at sniping. on 2142 my strategy as recon is mainly to sneak up on people and knife them in the face. I only shoot with my rifle if I think I can't get close enough to knife them.

Comment

My best snipes are hitting a moving target, and the long distance sniping, really makes my day.:yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Best shot was on bf2. Head shot on some guy in moving rubber boat while sliding down a hill on Clean Sweep.

Comment

Two of my best shots were randomly point at the general enemy direction and fired unscoped the last of my Moretti bullet. I don't want to reload with still one in the clip. So i took a shot, ended up with a headshot of a random infantry. Got inflitrator pin lol. I was gazing at the screen for 5 minutes and wondered how i got that...Sucks to be the other guy.

Another shot was a unscoped shot at the crane of Camp Gib. I think i lagged and unzoomed but I still clicked the trigger. Got him tho :P

Nothing special, just my random luck.

Comment

Random unscoped shot (didn't want to waste the last bullet when reloading), hit a cloaked guy right in the chest killing him.

Oh and missing a shot with the Zeller, but hitting an APM behind him, taking out 2 other guys around the corner :P That was... totally made my day.

Comment

mine would have to be i saw a FAV zooming towards me, and i took a random shot, didnt even zoom, and killed the driver. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                            mine would have to be i saw a FAV zooming towards me, and i took a random shot, didnt even zoom, and killed the driver. :yay:
                            h4x!

Originally posted by ojkilledthemfolk
                            Best shot was on bf2. Head shot on some guy in moving rubber boat while sliding down a hill on Clean Sweep.
                            The vehicles in BF2, the boats especially, were weird when it came to sniping. I've shot out so many people from the boats using the Type-88 just taking a random, 'Oh, what the hell...why not!' shot only to get a kill confirmation. And these are just wild guess shots on moving crafts. Yet half the time I can't hit a soldier that's standing perfectly still behind a waist-high wall. Go figure. :shakehead:

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                              h4x!
                              funny you should mention that b/c a few minutes later there was a kick vote against me (it failed )even though i had only 9 kills and 6 deaths.....
                              im no hack.....
                              :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X