This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Playstation 3 Discussion Thread

PS3 firmware 2.40 has been rumored to becoming out very soon(June)

With:

Ingame XMB
    Soundtrack(Like Xbox 360) Play over games
    and Maybe Trophies

Comment

Sounds good.

Also I got a few new games; Devil May Cry 4, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Resistance: Fall of Man and Guitar Hero 3.

I trying to decide whether to get Grand Theft Auto IV next or pre-order Battlefield: Bad Company.

Comment

^^^
        Both will be very worth it.

Comment

Get GTA, i would rather get the Demo of BF:BC as its from EA.

I got Army of 2, then it failed me as it was a lousy game, i even played Co-Op with my brother X_X

Comment

Yeah I heard that Arm of Two failed.

Twlight I am Pre-ordering BF:BC Gold Edition tomorrow .

I will say this about GTA though the multiplayer held my attention for a week. So Try the demo for BF:BC on Thursday(Maybe Friday for us) I looks great though on the official forums there seems to be few bugs and no pr.one

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
              Yeah I heard that Arm of Two failed.

Twlight I am Pre-ordering BF:BC Gold Edition tomorrow .

I will say this about GTA though the multiplayer held my attention for a week. So Try the demo for BF:BC on Thursday(Maybe Friday for us) I looks great though on the official forums there seems to be few bugs and no pr.one
              Yeah, the idea in Army of Two was outstanding... But it failed badly...

GTA is awesome game... I still have lot's of things to discover in the game, although i have already passed the story...

And with friends, online is just a blast...

Im really waiting for the new firmware for the PS3.. By the rumours it sounds really promising...

And the BF:BC thing... I think DICE has planned this demo thing pretty good(although the pre-download thing was diaster). Since there's like 2-3 weeks before the full game is released, and with the feedback from the demo, they have plenty of time to polish the game and take out possible bugs...

There is one thing i can't wait... The destructible enviroments... In BF2142, i remember how much the glitchers in FoB got on my nerves... Try that sh*t in this one, and i'll grab my laser designator and level (almost) the whole house around you...

Comment

I can't wait for Achievements.

I wonder if PS3 will have Achievements for BF:BC

Also does anyone know if BF:BC has a server browser.

Comment

I dunno what to expect from EA this time, i mean i wasted 45quid on Army of 2 :S could have bought GH3 or something else for that matter.

I would very strongly recommend getting the demo first! Don't shell out just yet, even use your friends, i.e. if one of your mates has it first go to his place & try it out.

GTA is a def buy, a must get, Rockstar 4ever FTW!

I mean i fell for all the eye candy of Army of 2 in trailers, commercials u say it.

Comment

Nah BF:BC looks great and I have wanted it for a while so I'm going to buy it anyway just looks to awesome to fail xD well on Friday I will get the demo and my brother will be banned from the PS3.

Another FPS thats looking great is Resistance 2 60players per server is going to be awesome.

Comment

Anyone have Rock Band (I know Therealmat does) I would like to know what you think about it when compared to guitar hero. It hasn't been released here and I don't really know whether to buy it or not. A major factor that deters me from buying it is the enormous cost, it's around $150 in the US, and there will be a large mark-up (like all other games) when it is released here and also it seems far more group orientated than guitar hero (I know there's a solo mode)

Comment

In Europe its more than the US its about $100-$150 more in Europe and Australia shares similar prices so it will cost alot when it eventually gets here

Comment

URGENT UPDATE on NEWS PAGE 1

Comment

Im wanting to know before i spend the money.

what game on ps3 has a LARGE online user base?

Comment

Warhawk.
                              Nuff' said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
                                Nah BF:BC looks great and I have wanted it for a while so I'm going to buy it anyway just looks to awesome to fail xD well on Friday I will get the demo and my brother will be banned from the PS3.

Another FPS thats looking great is Resistance 2 60players per server is going to be awesome.
                                :nod::nod::nod:

You said it!!!! i am very much looking forward to this marvel! I and my borther get a kick @$$ time playing Co-Op in SP!!!

Um Cryptik may i ask for a review once you get BF:BC demo/full game seeing as that you are getting it before me, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X