• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Playstation 3 Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
    then why not get 4 instead.
    4 isn't out.

I just don't really like the GH games. After playing for awhile with a friends for an hour, I decided sure, but it's really only fun when playing with some friends.

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat
      COD4, I'm not sure about R:FoM I haven't played that online in ages.... lol
      other then cod4.

Comment

Qore and BF:BC Demo have been released in US

Apparently the Socom Beta is not ready to be downloaded though

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
          other then cod4.
          Bad Company, most probably, When I played the MGO beta, there were constantly 1000's of people online. I can't think of any other FPS's!

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
          Qore and BF:BC Demo have been released in US

Apparently the Socom Beta is not ready to be downloaded though
          Did you get Qore? I thought the presenter was hot.

Comment

For anyone wondering, don't DL the haze demo. Total waste of time..... Arguably one of the worst games I've ever played....

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat View Post
              Bad Company, most probably, When I played the MGO beta, there were constantly 1000's of people online. I can't think of any other FPS's!

Did you get Qore? I thought the presenter was hot.
              Its only available to the US and I am in Aus so no unfortunately I am also still having disconnect issues with BF:BC I cant play more than 7 mins it totally sucks

Also Gamestop have Bargin Binned HAZE to 39.99 USD Info was from Kotaku

FIRST PAGE UPDATED NEW IN-GAME XMB VIDEO!

Comment

i was really interested in haze i want to try it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                  i was really interested in haze i want to try it for myself.
                  As do I

People are continually putting it down. But there are a few people who say its a good game. My Friend borrowed it from Blockbuster and said that there were plenty of filled servers for either game mode you wanted to play.

Even though its made by the developer that made the greatest FPS ever made ( and no not Halo you xbox fan boys) I am talking about Golden Eye Best FPS I have ever played. What seemed to have screwed this game was the mass hype due to it being developed by the people who made Golden Eye(N64) and when it was released it let down the "community" because something greater than Golden Eye was expected. I seriously think if it was made by a lesser known developer with less Hype it would be more of a hit than it is now.

Comment

As do I

People are continually putting it down. But there are a few people who say its a good game. My Friend borrowed it from Blockbuster and said that there were plenty of filled servers for either game mode you wanted to play.

Even though its made by the developer that made the greatest FPS ever made ( and no not Halo you xbox fan boys) I am talking about Golden Eye Best FPS I have ever played. What seemed to have screwed this game was the mass hype due to it being developed by the people who made Golden Eye(N64) and when it was released it let down the "community" because something greater than Golden Eye was expected. I seriously think if it was made by a lesser known developer with less Hype it would be more of a hit than it is now.
                    It was alright.

Man, BF:BC is KICK ARSE!!!!

Comment

Ugh, great. I thought it wasn't going to reek EA. Well, it does. Freezes galore

Comment

Oh dear, what will happen to the Duke Nukem fanboys?!
                        It better be good!!

Comment

Didn't like Nukem that much....

And the new one I am so going to laugh it is FAIL!

MGS4 Release is coming closer anybody actually getting this?

Also and body here grabbed Qore I wish I could but cause I am Australian and its US exclusive if I try using an Aus Credit card on my US Store Account it declines it D:<

Comment

Qore is like a magazine.
                            Videos of upcoming games and other stuff you also get a free game 'Calling All Cars', it's fun.

But I can't wait for MGS4. :awes

Comment

I know that :P I was just wondering if anybody got it.

I'm going to rent MGS4 first cause I;m not into buy games for single player mainly and if I like it I will buy it there that reason and the reason that I have no money left after pre-ordering BF:BC

Who is going to get LBP

Comment

Me definitely going to get LBP, once i do its me and my brother multiplayer man it will be almost like GMOD 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X