Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The friendly HC or SC poll!

Originally posted by waaah_wah
    Jesus... I just realised that the Uzi and Mp5 have more recoil than the G3. Thats um, interesting
    g3 weighs more - which affects recoil inversely

Comment

Originally posted by troybob View Post
      g3 weighs more - which affects recoil inversely
      I can attest to the fact that a G3 type rifle (weve got them under the name AK4) kicks like a motherfvcking mule. You let off a full burst and the max bullets youll hit to the desired direction is 3. Its more of a battle rifle, than an assault rifle. Its great in single shot though, manageable recoil.

In the same time, you let loose using an MP5, and while it kicks, its pretty controllable.

Of course, all of this is useless, considering its a VIDEOGAME balanced using VIDEOGAME rules of BALANCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        I can attest to the fact that a G3 type rifle (weve got them under the name AK4) kicks like a motherfvcking mule. You let off a full burst and the max bullets youll hit to the desired direction is 3. Its more of a battle rifle, than an assault rifle. Its great in single shot though, manageable recoil.

In the same time, you let loose using an MP5, and while it kicks, its pretty controllable.

Of course, all of this is useless, considering its a VIDEOGAME balanced using VIDEOGAME rules of BALANCE.
        I've personally never handled a G3 outside of a gun shop. I'm surprised to hear that. Usually the heavier guns have better recoil (not sayin the G3 is heavy).

Though I agree, I have shot a full auto Mp5 and find it VERY manageable.

The recoil system in the weapon itself makes all the difference (including recoil buffers...etc) and I had thought that the mp5 and g3 had similar recoil systems since the mp5 is just a mini g3

Comment

Surely the difference in the round it fires would also contribute?

The G3 fires 7.62 doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post

It does.

Its only advisable to fire the G3 in semi auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post

7.62 x 51 mm.

Comment

Working...
              X