I have changed my mind! Solo rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have changed my mind! Solo rules!

Been here since day one (with different names) and usually argued that chopper solo sucks. I have changed my mind (became good)
    90% of the time i pick up a gunner/or be a gunner. I like teamwork, when it does work it WORKS damn good!
    In the other 10% i solo and when i solo i know exactly what im lining up for without SCREAMING at the pilot. Just like most of you, i hit more when solo.

What got me posting this????? Well.....
    Just came off a server, Dragon (not the easiest map for choppers) unpopulated server. Only six on each team and the 2 (nooblets) in the J10's could not take me down. I TV'd there stupid *** while taking down there chopper before it could get off the ground.
    There team was..... 2 J10's and a chopper, my team was me in cobra and 2 in jeeps capping flags ect, others were ground pounding.
    2 J10's and a chopper could not take me down, so they cry CHEAT cos i solo?
    HELLO there is nobody to pick up!
    How can someone (infact 2) in a J10 say your braking the rules by being solo whwn there is no other f00ker there ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :dead:
    Sorry i had to let that out.....
    Solo rules............ J10 loosers :nod:

Re: I have changed my mind! Solo rules!

Yes, of course you'll love it when you're good at it.

Comment

Better lock this thread now.

Comment

Im always good at it, just rather pick up a gunner/pilot so we can have some fun and lols

In before the lock lol

Comment

Told ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            Told ya.
            True! :yay:
            Would still rather a 'double act' though
            2 in da chopper=fun
            My MIC has gave up........ need help
            Posted in support, i just cant carry on without it,
            My MIC means everything to me, i talk to much :cry:

Damn you guys are slow, its 4.30am here, thought you were prime im the US at this time.
            Ill play a couple games, without my voice ;(
            Come back later and read all the good techy reports lol

Comment

You know nearly every server I visit these days (german or european) has a no solo flying rule. I get kicked from nearly every server. It's getting so bad now that I can barely play this game anymore, except on a few servers that allow it. I join a server, take the chopper, kill a few guys, then admin kicks me. I join another server and the same thing happens. I've actually had this happen in 6 servers in a row once last week.

The more retarded thing is that there's a bunch of DALIAN ONLY servers that disallow it; and not just any dalian only server, 20 man dalian servers. I've come across at least 4 of them. This means that the MAX amount of teammates you will have is 9. What if they don't wanna fly or gun, they wanna ground pound? The admins don't give a sh*t they'll kick you. And why the F*CK would you disallow soloing on a server that runs the most chopper plentiful map?

As it's been discussed and mentioned before, you must remember that 1 weak link in the chopper will f*ck it up royally; it's not like a squad capping flags, it's different. This f*cking rule needs to go.

EDIT: 2 of those 4 server I mentioned aren't even 20 man servers, they are 16 man servers with no solo flying rules.

Comment

I thought you meant Stephen :laugh:

Comment

Sparabara...... that was my whole point...........
                  Nobody to jump in that chopper with you but they still kick cos they cant handle a decent chopper pilot. Gunner or solo they cant handle it!
                  I must have TV'd the J10's about 5 times (opposing chopper was a STILL target) then they decide im against the rules.

If soloing a chopper against 2 J10's is wrong??
                  Then?
                  I just cant answer that?
                  Im puzzled!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Sparabara View Post
                    You know nearly every server I visit these days (german or european) has a no solo flying rule. I get kicked from nearly every server. It's getting so bad now that I can barely play this game anymore, except on a few servers that allow it. I join a server, take the chopper, kill a few guys, then admin kicks me. I join another server and the same thing happens. I've actually had this happen in 6 servers in a row once last week.

The more retarded thing is that there's a bunch of DALIAN ONLY servers that disallow it; and not just any dalian only server, 20 man dalian servers. I've come across at least 4 of them. This means that the MAX amount of teammates you will have is 9. What if they don't wanna fly or gun, they wanna ground pound? The admins don't give a sh*t they'll kick you. And why the F*CK would you disallow soloing on a server that runs the most chopper plentiful map?

As it's been discussed and mentioned before, you must remember that 1 weak link in the chopper will f*ck it up royally; it's not like a squad capping flags, it's different. This f*cking rule needs to go.

EDIT: 2 of those 4 server I mentioned aren't even 20 man servers, they are 16 man servers with no solo flying rules.
                    ... and that's basically why I stopped playing once I hit 1st Lieutenant, as it's almost impossible to find a solo-friendly server nowadays.

I love when an admin is doubled up with someone else in a heli, TVing to his heart's desire and telling me I can't solo when no one wants to double up with me. Why should I be punished because nobody wants to hop in? F*ck you, retard, I'm going to use my TVs if you're doing the same: if you want me to use rockets only, you'd better not fire a missile my way... because I'm going to shove mine so far up your a-s-s you'll be feeling it until next week.

Even more aggravating still, is the fact that nobody can come up with a logical/convincing reason to support a ban on soloing. Instead of re-evaluating their stance, they simply kick the "undesirables".

F*ck them all. I'd rather not play BF2 than be stuck trying to fit into a stupid, illogical mold.

Comment

I for one am against pompous arseholes that redline their gunner, but to kick someone for soloing a chopper when noone else WANTS to get in... That's even more pompous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                        ...I love when an admin is doubled up with someone else in a heli, TVing to his heart's desire and telling me I can't solo when no one wants to double up with me. Why should I be punished because nobody wants to hop in? F*ck you, retard, I'm going to use my TVs if you're doing the same: if you want me to use rockets only, you'd better not fire a missile my way... because I'm going to shove mine so far up your a-s-s you'll be feeling it until next week...
                        lol dude, its been a long winter up there eh?
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                          lol dude, its been a long winter up there eh?
                          The snow is starting to melt... slowly but surely, anyway. Average temp is like 8c. :cry:

Could be worst: my dumb a-s-s could still be in -15c Iqaluit weather. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                            Even more aggravating still, is the fact that nobody can come up with a logical/convincing reason to support a ban on soloing. Instead of re-evaluating their stance, they simply kick the "undesirables".
                            The fact that logical reasons fail to convince YOU that soloing is sometimes bad doesn't make them illogical.

I agree that solo'ing should be allowed if no one wants to ride gunner but apparently there's enough cheaters that seat-switching has become an issue. too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by gee-queue View Post
                              The fact that logical reasons fail to convince YOU that soloing is sometimes bad doesn't make them illogical.

I agree that solo'ing should be allowed if no one wants to ride gunner but apparently there's enough cheaters that seat-switching has become an issue. too bad.
                              Please enumerate the logical reasons that have thus far failed to convince me, and I'll utterly destroy them for your re-education.

Cheaters also misuse jets, tanks, APCs and infantry weapons: should we limit their use as well? Seriously, you talk of logic, but then you check it at the door.

:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                              X