• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isnt it annoying when..

LOL OWNED

Comment

M16 still kills in one burst in SC... many HC players are prone to thinking that regular (SC) takes thousands of bullets to kill a target, when that actually isn't the case.

Sorry, I just felt like clarifying that

Comment

Yep.. 9/10 times you can kill someone with the M16 in 1 burst, it's a leet gun but mainly at a distance, CQB.. you may fail if you dont kill them the first hit.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton View Post
          Yep.. 9/10 times you can kill someone with the M16 in 1 burst, it's a leet gun but mainly at a distance, CQB.. you may fail if you dont kill them the first hit.
          EXACTLY. Not a good CQB gun in HC for sure Though I do try to use it for CQB, it gets a bit nerve racking clicking the mouse a lot to kill someone with an SMG.

In SC, you have the sites and it does a lot better, but still a bit crazy.

Awesome gun for mid to far range fighting.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
            You join 5 goddamn hardcore search and destroys in a row.

Discuss the madness that is Hardcore on S&D's
            It is very annoying. I'm left with two west coast servers where I can't hit the broadside of a barn with the pings I'm getting on them. :shakehead: I'm also really hating server admins that don't put HC or Hardcore in their server name so I can avoid their damned servers. The majority of hardcore players also seem to have a very pompous attitude, like the rifle-only server players of CoD, UO, and CoD2.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
              It is very annoying. I'm left with two west coast servers where I can't hit the broadside of a barn with the pings I'm getting on them. :shakehead: I'm also really hating server admins that don't put HC or Hardcore in their server name so I can avoid their damned servers. The majority of hardcore players also seem to have a very pompous attitude, like the rifle-only server players of CoD, UO, and CoD2.
              I do not have a pompous attitude. :shakehead:

But I am an avid HC player. And yes, I have to agree with Kodak. I play on his server sometime and it's regular. hard to re-get used to but hey it's fun. Just throw on Stopping Power, or Double Tap and you can actually do damage

Comment

My personal favorite HC kit: M14 with RDS, stopping power, bandolier, and deep impact.

Almost always a 1-2 shot stop. Steady aim also works pretty well and improves hip firing pretty significantly (I usually run Steady Aim on SC, but I like the scoped single shot kills with stopping power on HC). So long as you stay back a bit with that setup, you'll do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                  My personal favorite HC kit: M14 with RDS, stopping power, bandolier, and deep impact.

Almost always a 1-2 shot stop. Steady aim also works pretty well and improves hip firing pretty significantly (I usually run Steady Aim on SC, but I like the scoped single shot kills with stopping power on HC). So long as you stay back a bit with that setup, you'll do well.
                  You don't need stopping power nor deep impact in HC well deep impact works because you can shoot better through walls but the extra damage isn't needed. You can swap it for like Sleight of Hand or something like that. Gives you another good advantage

Comment

Working...
                  X