Isnt it annoying when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt it annoying when..

You join 5 goddamn hardcore search and destroys in a row.

Discuss the madness that is Hardcore on S&D's

I love Hardcore. That would be a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
      I love Hardcore. That would be a dream.
      I dont get why A LOT of the CoD4 community <3 hardcore, Is its cause its easy to kill people or something?

Personnaly i despise it

Comment

I used to love it (hardcore), but have since switched to regular. I don't "despise" hardcore, I just find that regular appeals to my play-style more, and I don't get frustrated nearly as much.

However, I do enjoy SD very much - probably because I'm in a clan that constantly plays SD and promotes teamwork

And at OP: Well, why are you joining hardcore ones then? Join ours! *Shameless self-promotion* - I really don't care for HC SD because you can get walled very easily, especially at the bomb. Walling is still a prominent tactic in regular, but it isn't as effective, which I enjoy.

::Off topic::

Alex I love those smiley's in your sig!

Comment

Same here.
          Pisses me off when the server name doesn`t have HC in it, or just in the end where I can`t see it. HC is so piss-boring, imo, it`s not even funny. A 3 year old can get a 50-3 score in HC just by shooting around randomly.

Regular= win.

Comment

lol, so true if you are a non-hc player. I look for that "perfect" server only for it to be hardcore. We need that HC filter!
            If I want to camp around, crawl around, and wait around... I'll play Americas army, since its actually MADE to be like that. This is a non stop fast paced action game, I want to play it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
              Is its cause its easy to kill people or something
              Yup, it is, which makes good players think about each move more carefully. Not just running across a street against snipers. You make wise choices, study whats around you.

it doesn't suit those who like a slow game. I like to think about what i'm doing. If i wanted a frag fest, i got TF2!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                Yup, it is, which makes good players think about each move more carefully. Not just running across a street against snipers. You make wise choices, study whats around you.

it doesn't suit those who like a slow game. I like to think about what i'm doing. If i wanted a frag fest, i got TF2!

Exactly. Each mode is different and I play them both and do well in them both. Its just "different".

Respect my gameplay and I will respect yours.

Yea, I hate that too. I hate it mostly because I will have my kits setup for either hardcore play or softcore play and not a mix. I go into a server and find its HC when I am setup for SC and everything is a mess.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm a h/c only type of player as I believe that if I shoot someone, they should go down! The realism side of me, I know this is only a game but, you know. Do you have to set your kits differenet for h/c compared to s/c? I think only stopping power would make a change but I always use that anyway.

Comment

I like ppl to actually die when i shoot them so i play HC.. But unfortunately, weapon balance pretty much goes out the window in HC since you can often outsnipe snipers with your Skorpion:hmm:

Comment

i like h/c mode because i don't play with a pacifier in my mouth

Comment

I hate hardcore for the simple reason that it's not very balanced (imo) and it doesn't promote different playstyles. HC is for the sneaky AR loving types and those that like to gun and run will be very disappointed cause you can't move a leg without getting shot down by some kid camping with a LMG with steady aim around the corner that thinks he's incredibly 1337... *gasp*

And the damage system in CoD4 just doesn't work with HC imo. If I remember right, a headshot only does 1.5x the damage as a bodyshot does, which basically means that I in hardcore would die instantly if I get shot in the foot. Also HC brings out all the P90 spraying nubs.

Yeah, as you can see I'd really like a SC/HC filter for the server browser

Comment

All very good points , some pr0s ( S/C leets ) some pubies ( h/c NOT SAYING ALL h/c people are n00bs just saying it is more.. nooby 1 shot kill in all)

Comment

I hate Hardcore.

I would throw my computer out my window

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                              I hate hardcore for the simple reason that it's not very balanced (imo) and it doesn't promote different playstyles. HC is for the sneaky AR loving types and those that like to gun and run will be very disappointed cause you can't move a leg without getting shot down by some kid camping with a LMG with steady aim around the corner that thinks he's incredibly 1337... *gasp*

And the damage system in CoD4 just doesn't work with HC imo. If I remember right, a headshot only does 1.5x the damage as a bodyshot does, which basically means that I in hardcore would die instantly if I get shot in the foot. Also HC brings out all the P90 spraying nubs.

Yeah, as you can see I'd really like a SC/HC filter for the server browser
                              Atleast you cant take a 9mm in the head and keep on running...

Comment

Working...
                              X