Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenges

Has anyone got all of them done?

I dont see how you can get the How the? without some serious luck (shoot a claymore through a wall and kill someone)

What are your favorite challenges? Which ones did you guys/gals(It's a possibility) have the most fun with.

I thought the "pegging" m203 thing was funny.

I've gotten about 80% of the elite challenges. Wasn't trying to get them, just got em while playing normally and pwnin a few rounds :P

Comment

i have completed all the bootcamp, Operations, eilte challenges. Im stuck on some of the humiliation and killer challenges, but tbh i got all my eilte challenges through luck, like for the 2 kills with one sniper bullet, i managed to get a 3 kill 1 bullet for firing unscoped down the range in Crossfire.

Comment

i have only completed a few of the weapons and boot camp xD

Comment

i have'nt really bothered, i have completed about 70% of them all but all through just playing

they will all come in thime, its not like you need them points to go up in ranks

Comment

I got what the? I have a habit of just randomly firing into sniper locations and watching my ret, if it lights up that I hit someone I move back to that spot and unload, must have hit a claymore at some point.

I didn't even know what that challenge was until you said it though, there are a bunch of other I have that I don't know what they are, and never remember to look when I'm done.

I was playing with some joker the other day who was trying to go for the one where you blow up cars. I was hiding behind a car and heard shooting, went around the back to see what it was and BAM! car blew up and killed me.

I said something to him and he just told me to chill out, he was going for a challenge.

Comment

A couple favorites have been.

Throw a grenade back and kill the person who threw it.

Kill someone, take there gun, kill them with their own gun.

Cook a grenade without throwing it. Kill yourself and an enemy.

Oddly enough, the one that's sat the longest is "Fall from 30' and kill yourself."

Probably because I don't go looking for them, I just play.

Comment

I have to complete the Expert III challenge for the AK-74u, P90 and Barrett .50cal and then I've done ALL challenges.

Some of the humiliation and elite challenges were a pain in the *** to get, some require enormous amounts of luck, but they're all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
                  I have to complete the Expert III challenge for the AK-74u, P90 and Barrett .50cal and then I've done ALL challenges.

Some of the humiliation and elite challenges were a pain in the *** to get, some require enormous amounts of luck, but they're all possible.
                  I only got 4 left myself, the how the ?, hot potato, sabotage victor and hardcore tdm victor. Got all the weapons done.

I really cant wait till I get the how the ? it just seems funny to me.

Comment

how the ? was actually pretty easy to get. Get an LMG, C4, double tap and deep impact. Throw the C4 next to a door, get inside and keep your crosshair on the place where you put the C4 (through the wall that is, so guess a bit where it's gonna be). Then wait till you hear someone coming or you might see them on UAV and then just spray the wall. I got it on the second try.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
                      how the ? was actually pretty easy to get. Get an LMG, C4, double tap and deep impact. Throw the C4 next to a door, get inside and keep your crosshair on the place where you put the C4 (through the wall that is, so guess a bit where it's gonna be). Then wait till you hear someone coming or you might see them on UAV and then just spray the wall. I got it on the second try.
                      Oh I thought it was just claymores, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls View Post
                        Oh I thought it was just claymores, thanks for the tip!
                        nah, 'an explosive device'. So basicly claymore or c4. I wonder if red barrels count too...

Comment

I gotta ask...

How many has accomplished the Airborne challenge? And how?

I just can't get it... 2 kill streak with bullets while mid air... How the heck you are suppose to do that?

Anyways...

I got all the sniper challenges accomplished().. But im still missing bit's from everywhere...

Comment

I would've had all the elite challenges if my stats hadn't been pushed back . I actually don't have any red tiger camo either...

Airborne seems like it's going to be the hardest one.

Comment

Kill 2 guys with 1 sniper round. Unfortunately I did this before I unlocked the challenge so I need to do it again :/

Comment

Working...
                              X