No announcement yet.

Are you getting bored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds similar to what we used to do in BF2...

We'd just make a squad of 6 guys and only use Eryx's/SRAW's - highly entertaining to see 6 missiles all flying at the same guy.

Comment

How can I be bored of CoD4 with "z0mg t00 att4chmaentz!1!"

Comment

What am I supposed to look at on the deagle pic?

Comment

The skin I believe.

Comment

Yeah, it's the skin... Anyway, Mashtuur City for CoD4...

Comment

My clan is very bored of this game. We all miss the squad play from the BF series and wished COD4 had smething similar. We all started playing some older games along with the BF games again just to break it up a bit.

Comment

i wish IW would come out with free maps like other games and for once make a goddamn big map so we can play some tactical matches instead of getting killed every minute.

Comment

im up for that, but i hope they keep the small maps cos they can be fun!

/offtopic ps: how du change the weapon skins and what not youm0nt? or kd some1 pls direct me to a section where it says so! thx /offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    i wish IW would come out with free maps like other games and for once make a goddamn big map so we can play some tactical matches instead of getting killed every minute.
                    Only problem with big maps is that InfinityWard made the distance available for the weapons rather small due to the small maps they released with so if you play in a large map, you may be able to visually see somebody, but most likely won't be able to hit them.

Comment

No....

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton View Post
                        Only problem with big maps is that InfinityWard made the distance available for the weapons rather small due to the small maps they released with so if you play in a large map, you may be able to visually see somebody, but most likely won't be able to hit them.
                        I've played big maps on CoD4 like Sharqi and I can see them and hit them, scope or ironsights...

Comment

Sharqi is relatively small to maps I am referring to; aka PST Islands, W.I.P Burg..etc

Comment

I think when most people say "big" maps, they just mean "bigger" maps - like maybe 2-4x as big as current ones. Not necessarily "sniper-sized" maps.

I never tested the range of weapons other than the sniper rifle on pst_islands, but the M40 worked quite well. As for W.I.P._Burg, from the author's comments in that thread, it looks like distance/weapon reach isn't going to be a problem. Fingers crossed - Burg looks awesome.

Comment

I have yet to grow bore of this game.

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                              Yeah, it's the skin... Anyway, Mashtuur City for CoD4...
                              [media]http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/116/files2/87868_1.jpg[/media]
                              [media]http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/mp_Mashtuur_City;87868[/media]
                              The scale looks off in that picture...

Comment

Scale looks pretty damn good in that picture. I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X