Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC servers found by xbox players?

Ive heard some ppl tell me no... some ppl tell me soon

IS there any way to get into xbox servers with a pc or vise versa?

Im sure this question has been asked in the past and im sorry if its in plain sight but i dident find it.. Dont beat me up please lol

I have alot of buddies with xbox and i just wana SPLIT THERE WIGS for talkin ****!!

No, consoles and PC's cannot play on the same servers.

Comment

Sadly no... but you caaaan (If you have an xbox 360 or a PS3) get one of these uber devices ---> http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=142663

And beat all your friends to a pulp... Hopefully I'll get to do this wonderful deed someday... maybe I'll get my brother to chip in...

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
        Sadly no...
        Why is that sad? Just think of it, PC servers run by PC clans and PC communities being used and filled up by console players.

Comment

I jus wanted to show them that PC gamers are far superior i got kids with 360's teling me they would own me and i jus dont beleave it lolz

you guyz play in "aaaaa Toy solders HardCore" server? im usualy in there.. good games

Comment

Good point, I didn't mean it that literally, I just have a load of friends who think they're *Teh uber-ness* on the console, and would love to shoot em' up.

Originally posted by ShookonesRR View Post
            I jus wanted to show them that PC gamers are far superior i got kids with 360's teling me they would own me and i jus dont beleave it lolz

you guyz play in "aaaaa Toy solders HardCore" server? im usualy in there.. good games
            Come play in the TGN server! Better times!

... even though whenever I'm up for some CoD, no ones in it.

Comment

It has pros and cons...on the one hand, it would be awesome to have everyone on the same servers to have a massive community and be able to play and compete against each other. On the other hand, Console gamers often have a different mindset, play-style, and in general (not always) are younger than PC gamers, and the clash of cultures/behaviours could quite literally drive some people nuts.

Comment

is it a hardcore server??? ive gotten into HC servers n have been stickin wit it TGN is the full name? and im usually on later @ nite lemmie know

yea console users are usually younger but plenty of my buddies have it im 24...
                they talkin bout the stupidity that goes on in thos servers all day its pretty retarded altho pc servers also have there air share of idiots.

Comment

See Whisky's sig (the little userbar thing at the bottom) for the TGN server info. It's actually the Total Call of Duty 4 server.

I wonder if in game VOIP is used more on the consoles, though. Seems to be completely unused on the PC.

Comment

My Kill/Death Ratio would increase exponentially if Console Players were allowed to play on PC servers.

I could be a god among mere mortals.

Then again, so could any other decent PC player. Mouse/Keyboard > Analog Controller.

Comment

I do remember a article on how valve had hooked up some servers where xbox and pc could play.But it all comes down to money,Micro$oft isn't gonna let us play on live paying nothing while the xbox guys shell out $60 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                        I do remember a article on how valve had hooked up some servers where xbox and pc could play.But it all comes down to money,Micro$oft isn't gonna let us play on live paying nothing while the xbox guys shell out $60 a year.
                        But what if they are connecting to our servers? A good sized server will cost over 60 a year

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                          But what if they are connecting to our servers? A good sized server will cost over 60 a year
                          None of that money goes to Micro$oft though.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                            I wonder if in game VOIP is used more on the consoles, though. Seems to be completely unused on the PC.

ye it is(as i play both) but never for anything useful...always some idiot shouting down it so i tend to just go in a private convo with my mates =]

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                              Why is that sad? Just think of it, PC servers run by PC clans and PC communities being used and filled up by console players.
                              It would be quite fun to see the play styles of console / PC gamers on the same server, plus all the screams

Comment

Working...
                              X