True Importance of the Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Importance of the Special Forces

Lol, the only thing I see differently is the C4, everything else pretty much resembles an Assault soldier. Anyone beg to differ and tell me why?

Re: True Importance of the Special Forces

Originally posted by RaG View Post
    Lol, the only thing I see differently is the C4, everything else pretty much resembles an Assault soldier. Anyone beg to differ and tell me why?
    they sneak around and blow sh!t up with there C4, thats all they do, havn't you seen the pwn3d life?

Comment

what's your point?

Comment

and their guns. You can say the same for any soldier, unless you mean the actual physical description.

Comment

Lol, how are they "sneaky" if they don't have a silenced automatic gun like in BF2: MC?

Comment

Lol, how are they "sneaky" if they don't have a silenced automatic gun like in BF2: MC?
            pistol is silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
              pistol is silenced.
              was just typing this

Comment

i'm still lost as to why this thread exists.

Comment

And you want to take the risk, 1 shot off, they jump up and hose you with numerous weapons...

Comment

The "sneaky" part is the frame of mind you are in when playing this kit.

You hide around a corner, wait for a tank or APC to roll into your base, "sneak" out behind it, throw 2 packs of C4 on it and the warm fuzzy feeling you get when running away with the detonator in you hand and pressing the button is priceless!

It's also the only kit that can take out the commanders toys in one go. "Sneak" in, throw C4 on the Arty, run away giggling and press the button.

Assault is more in your face and rush straight into battle. Spec Ops is to try and go undetected most of the time, but you have a decent gun with the G36-E to be able to play in the assault mode if needs be.

Comment

and u can kill from longer distances with the default weapons cause of the red dot sights

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. And the only difference between all the other kits is mainly the weapons, and the way the aquire the special(team) points. Unbelievable. So disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken sailor View Post
                          and u can kill from longer distances with the default weapons cause of the red dot sights
                          and what of the type 95?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop View Post
                            Assault is more in your face and rush straight into battle. Spec Ops is to try and go undetected most of the time, but you have a decent gun with the G36-E to be able to play in the assault mode if needs be.
                            G36C??

Comment

Assault: Body Armour.
                              SpecOps: No body Armour.

Means SpecOps can run longer distances but are not protected, thus it takes one shot more to kill an assault than a SpecOps.

Different weapons, I will not go further in this...But it is not a G36E but a G36c (I think).

Reasons to go SpecOps rather than assault: You can blow things up and can run longer distances, weapons are more accurate.
                              Reasons to go assault rather than SpecOps: You have body armour, You have a grenade launcher, weapons are more powerful.

FipZ

Comment

Working...
                              X