No announcement yet.

Stuff you like to see in 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Attachment Perk - Tier Two Allows multiple attachments (no GL however)

Perk Up Tier Two - Tier Two, allows you select two perks from tier two, replacing either tier one or three.

Perk Up Tier Three - Tier Three, allows you to select two perks from tier three, replacing either tier one or two.

A HC filter, definately.

Maybe a few options from singleplayer, SOPMOD M4A1, Suppresed M21 with original M21 camo and ghillie cover and possibly an MP5SD.

Comment

i never even see old school games...shame..

Comment

Raise by one kill each of the 'kill perks'--radar, AS, helo.
        So it would be 4, 6, 8 kills for them.

Comment

having had the game for some time i only just thought id play the single player missions. & it was better than i thought it would be! but the thing i liked the most & the thing id like to see in the next patch isssss...
          :yay:A DOG PERK:yay: i just loved getting attack by those dogs that would be so much fun in multi play:nod:

Comment

A dog perk would be WAY overpowered hehe they were hard enough for me on easy in SP

Comment

Everything I wanted in 1.5 that wasn't implemented... So pretty much everything.

Comment

Some fixes to the server browser perhaps.

You all b1tch and moan over new maps, new perks, etc. Then you b1tch and moan about them being too strong, or too weak, or not exactly how you wanted them, then you start complaining about not getting free stuff in every patch. IW gave out perfectly free mod tools, make it yourself if you want it so bad. It's a ****ing patch! It patches up problems, what you want is an expansion pack.

At the very least think of it like Windows. A patch is like a hotfix, a quick fix to a problem. New content is a service pack. Those aren't all that common, but they add new things. For Windows those things are free. Be glad when they are for games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                  Some fixes to the server browser perhaps.

You all b1tch and moan over new maps, new perks, etc. Then you b1tch and moan about them being too strong, or too weak, or not exactly how you wanted them, then you start complaining about not getting free stuff in every patch. IW gave out perfectly free mod tools, make it yourself if you want it so bad. It's a ****ing patch! It patches up problems, what you want is an expansion pack.
                  i wouldnt mind making these maps if i thought people were going to play them, make mods ranked and then i would make heaps.

Comment

i want to be able to use all of my custom weapon slots in unranked servers. im gonna be honest. ranks in cod4 mean even less than in bf2, so i could careless if custom maps are unranked. i just want my custom weapon slots.

Comment

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
                      i want to be able to use all of my custom weapon slots in unranked servers. im gonna be honest. ranks in cod4 mean even less than in bf2, so i could careless if custom maps are unranked. i just want my custom weapon slots.
                      But to have your custom weapon slots the server needs to be ranked

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                        But to have your custom weapon slots the server needs to be ranked
                        I fail to see the logic.

Comment

The only thing for me are the filters for the game modes. A map filter would be cool too, but not a big deal.

As for wishing, do away with the airstrikes and do that attack dog perk Dragbag said. That would be AWESOME!

He can have a doggy kevlar vest and helmet so he doesnt die with just one shot. You hold the leash and can click it like a gun at a person and the dog bounds off to attack. Maybe have a close range thing so that you cant just send your dog loose attacking across the map.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I really want a option to cancel certain downloads when i come on a modded server.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                              I really want a option to cancel certain downloads when i come on a modded server.
                              Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                                i wouldnt mind making these maps if i thought people were going to play them, make mods ranked and then i would make heaps.
                                You make and get a server with reasonable ping to US running it and I'll play, even if there's only two others there, just to get it busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X