Stuff you like to see in 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff you like to see in 1.6

Ill start ( i know the 1.5 just came out but not alot o crap was changed)

A hardcore filter
    A old school filter

a decent sniper map would be nice.

Comment

dont know but lost my hope after 1.5 the aint gonne add new maps,perks,cammo s,

Comment

The offering of multiple simultaneous attachments.

Comment

All of the above. Browser fixes, a map more than 100m across, more attachments (although this may make some weapons overpowered, but if you limit those ones, they become underpowered compared to the rest... Complicated.)
          Aside from the browser fixes, I don't really see any of this happening though

Comment

Basically refer to the stuff we would like to see in patch 1.5 thread as they didnt seem to implement any of it.

Comment

I laugh :laugh: because it is so true!

It's possible that the patch development process takes longer than we think it would. There could be more than one person working on the patch and that can get complicated with folk's work schedules. I've personally experienced lots of delays in the support after launch because the development schedules slow down from their frantic pace.

It's still disappointing.

Comment

Just read everybodys comments in the 1.5 thread, as hardly any of them were included

Comment

Guys its ok dont worry, we know when we can hold our breath now :nod:

Comment

alright guys. heres the honest truth. they aren't gonna add multiple attachments. this game is all about balance... hardcore mode makes it more uneven because of the 1 shot one kills....
                    Now what they will add will be browser fixes, and fix some glitches in the game.
                    They won't add new maps, thats what the mod tools are for.
                    They won't add hardcore filters because it probably is impossible to track if it is hc or not.

Comment

Maybe a genuine night map added too, the NVG's are totally worthless in MP right now

Comment

HC filter
                        New Maps

Comment

Originally posted by srgtcollins View Post
                          alright guys. heres the honest truth. they aren't gonna add multiple attachments. this game is all about balance... hardcore mode makes it more uneven because of the 1 shot one kills....
                          Now what they will add will be browser fixes, and fix some glitches in the game.
                          They won't add new maps, thats what the mod tools are for.
                          They won't add hardcore filters because it probably is impossible to track if it is hc or not.
                          Impossible to track? It's on the server options. If the browser can see what map the server is playing, how many people are playing, and the ping, it can definitely see if it is hardcore or not.

Comment

A HC filter, I can't be arsed to run into HC server after HC server after HC when I wanna try something out the requires ppl to survive a hit in their toe.

Comment

Colors!

For names of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X