No announcement yet.

G36C vs M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I see more and more people using weapons like the AK and M16 over the other assault rifles.

Probably for some of the reasons stated above - especially in hardcore where a round or two in a well placed burst devastate the enemy.

*Back to the original topic. I highly prefer the M4 over the g36c. It's iron sights are so much nicer to use.

Comment

I have to go with the m4 as the clear winner here in my book. I tried both last night and the G36C with SP just kills slower than the m4 with DT and when I put DT on the G36C it was even harder to kill stuff due to the recoil.

EDIT: AK is still my fav. About 30 kills from red tiger. Othly other close gun is barret.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s View Post
        I have to go with the m4 as the clear winner here in my book. I tried both last night and the G36C with SP just kills slower than the m4 with DT and when I put DT on the G36C it was even harder to kill stuff due to the recoil.

EDIT: AK is still my fav. About 30 kills from red tiger. Othly other close gun is barret.
        Yeah, I seem to feel the same way on that. It seems the G36 needs more to finish the job, but technically, it shouldnt. Even mix and match perks with the rifles, it seems the G36 is weaker.

Though I am sure its all just in my mind because the numbers say its about the same gun.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
          Yeah, I seem to feel the same way on that. It seems the G36 needs more to finish the job, but technically, it shouldnt. Even mix and match perks with the rifles, it seems the G36 is weaker.

Though I am sure its all just in my mind because the numbers say its about the same gun.

Crunch
          I dunno there could be bugs or perhaps it's coded wrong. I mean they feel VERY different to me. I can generally go 2-1 or better with the M4, RDS, double tap and steady aim. I tried the exact setup with the G36C and barely went 1-1. For some reason there is just too much kick and I don't hit with all my shots, plus it just doesn't seem to shoot as fast.

Comment

Im going to have to wave the Bull **** flag over the flying analogies.

rookie j10> skilled f35b

dont care what you say, it would take a serious mistake from the j10 pilot or for the pilot to be using mouse and keyboard for him to lose to an f35 flying coffin.

it has been proven time and time again on every bf2 forum, so leave broken bf2 flight dynamics out of this please.

Comment

I prefer the M4, but don't mind using the G36C

Comment

Working...
              X