No announcement yet.

Tell us why you love the AK47 more than any other weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M14 had the potential to be the new Baur. A new Baur needs to have high damage, high accuracy, and high recoil -- once you master the recoil, full auto bursts are cake and you have the most versatile weapon in the game. Unfortunately, the G3 is an M14 with less recoil, and the M14 doesn't have full auto.

Like I've said before, I'd love a Baur skin and animations for my M16.

Comment

You know, I almost always used my Baur on semi-auto mode. That's why I state that my M14 is my new Baur.

I get your point though.

Comment

I do feel there are many guns in this game that are Baur material but the most prominent being the M14, MP44 or AK.

The M14 defo has that Baur feeling to it though, a sucker punch that kills within a few shots.

Comment

I might actually play some 2142 tonight... first time in many months.

After all this talking about the Baur, I need to visit my old friend.

Comment

*dusts off 2142 disk*

see you there

Comment

Be warned, changing to the 2142 playstyle may result in unwanted deaths and forgetting to pull out meds.

Comment

It felt so weird actually choosing to throw a grenade :s

Comment

Today i got the red Tiger camo for the AK. Thanks to the combo AK+ACOG=Winner... hard-hitting, "crappy" "auto" sniper gun.
                  It is me or the blue tiger is actually cooler than the Red Tiger... i think the red tiger i have as of now(M4+AK47) sucks a little... i would prefer the red tiger for Expert II and the Blue one for the Expert III... looks weird
                  Now i'm gonna make honor to my sig and get the red tiger for the Mp44... 93 Hs and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjurjo
                    Today i got the red Tiger camo for the AK. Thanks to the combo AK+ACOG=Winner... hard-hitting, "crappy" "auto" sniper gun.
                    It is me or the blue tiger is actually cooler than the Red Tiger... i think the red tiger i have as of now(M4+AK47) sucks a little... i would prefer the red tiger for Expert II and the Blue one for the Expert III... looks weird
                    Now i'm gonna make honor to my sig and get the red tiger for the Mp44... 93 Hs and counting...
                    I thought the same. I have blue tiger now and picked up red tiger and now I kinda don't want to get it cause I'll feel obligated to use it...

Comment

Gold looks better than them both

Although i personally preferred the red tiger on the AK to the blue tiger.

I think the blue tiger looks like a 5 year old got at it with a crayon, especially on the G36C.

Comment

Working...
                      X