Tell us why you love the AK47 more than any other weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us why you love the AK47 more than any other weapon

I'm calling on anyone who declares that they love the AK47 more than any other weapon in this game to respond with their reasons. Share with us your passion for the AK47.

No, I'm not a fan. I like it OK, but I'll normally choose another rifle first. I'm not going to be hostile in response, so please share freely. :salute:

Well I think it's OK but just that. Great power but a little to much recoil and other guns serve the same purpose it does just as well or better in my opinion.

Comment

yup i do love the AK-47 only when it is silence when i am playin S&D hardcore and the iron sight is really good there isnt much in your way unlike the MP44 i alwas would bring it and i am pretty close to getting it in gold witch should be good

Comment

Hey, thanks for letting us know... I am pretty interested in hearing from the folks who love the AK47.

Comment

I have 4 favorite weapons, the top of which are my MP44 and the AK, they are a similar gun but i will probs move back to my AK when i get it in Gold.

The only thing the AK has over my MP44 is the ability for attachments which i prefer.

Comment

What are your successful strats or techniques which are unique for the AK47/MP44 (since they are so similar)?

Comment

o.0

I know of a thread almost EXACTLY like this one...

Comment

I like the AK-47 its very good gun the only bad thing is it recoil but you can get used to it. I don't go full auto most of the time I just shoot it in 3 round bursts its way more accurate and efficient that way.

Yes I like to show off.

Comment

I love it because there isn't much obstruction when using the iron sights, it packs a punch and its dead sexy.

Comment

It's a niche gun, IMO. I love it for normal mode with stopping power on CQC maps, great power and close up so accuracy and range aren't needed.

Comment

By far my most used and favorite rifle is the M16. However, the AK-47 is my #2 and I will tell you exactly why the people who use it primarily love it so much -- it's fully automatic, and (with stopping power) it's a 2 shot kill (all shots hitting the gut or chest), and a 3 shot kill at most (assuming juggernaut isn't used). It's recoil is a bit shaky, but learn to pull it down and fire in 3 - 4 shot bursts (2 shot bursts for precision at longer ranges) and your likelihood of landing two shots is very high. Fully automatic + 2 shot kill + decent accuracy = win.

Comment

Yup, i was the original starter of the AK47 lovers post.. i think these guys have laid down what i was planning to say. If you learn to pull your gun down to counter the recoil, its easily the best rifle... its only letdown is its range but that isnt so much of a problem considering the layout of the maps - even on ones like Crossfire there are areas where you still have the upper hand. Its quite hard to master at first, but eventually you'll fall in love with it to (Btw, going for golden AK \o/ Woop Woop!)

Comment

^

One burst kill ftw. (M16 > AK )

Comment

Originally posted by blank1
                            ^

One burst kill ftw. (M16 > AK )
                            Inability of CQC With The M16A4 < AK47

Comment

Although I'm primarily an SMG user (I prefer mobility) I pick the AK quite a lot, I have 2 custom classes with it so that speaks for itself.

Of all the Rifles AK is my fav.. I'd say M16 is the most versatile but I'm still outperforming it with my AK.

Comment

Working...
                              X