• Show
Clear All

• Re: Top 5 Clans in BF2142

Lol! :yay:

About the subject of clans.
    MG Ftw

Comment

Hey thought i would add weight to lolyns argument of how much win =50K*= is made of

First take us on in titan and you are not going to get in our core trust me.

Plus if your up for some gunship fights the come and try it we have all teh gunships

You want to keep it to a ground fight we can do that too

Come play us on gib and feel some gunship love in places you never thought you would see them lol

And btw we attack in force

And this my friends is why =50K*= are so much win lol

Comment

Keep it up, I've still got popcorn
        :drama:

Comment

If we practised on any match mode for a couple of hours we would win anyone.

The uttermost important aspect to BF is the ability to shoot and move, and thats our specialty the 2 best walker pilots i have personally played against were Bond and Enclose, we have Cokeprinz who is one of the best Gunship pilots around, so we could compete both conquest and titan with them, and anyone can use rockets (although we wouldn't) so we can easily do all unlocks as well, as once again you still nned to be bale to aim

EU is just stronger than US.

Comment

monkey gamers squadplay ofcourse! teamplay fzw! TG is a fine clan too

Comment

Hello all!

Thought I would stop and say hey on the thread too. I'm also a =DiG= member, =DiG= FriedDylan. Any chance of getting this skirm to happen with =DiG=, Ezekiel? As for EU being better than US.. okay. Not sure where that's from but does that mean you're interested in a face off? Who shall I get our PoC together with to make it happen?

I play on a lot of servers out there besides our own- there are soo many good players around its mind boggling. I'll bet you ARE good but only one way to find that out right? (jab jab)

I've made my way onto the HK_Snipe Maps and some of those folks are crazy good recons - I see that great players are everywhere but sadly there's not a lot of teamwork happening and people spend a lot of time going lone wolf- not collecting points for teamwork..

So 'nuff z'nuff how about it.. no chest puffing, no threats- lets play! :yay:

Comment

@OP- everyone knows its =L13=
                duh....

Comment

who the fu** deleted my post >_>

SWAT is the best in my opinion

and DiG stop sending members here to brag about DiG....seriously...not cool...our opinions

Comment

Originally posted by FriedDylan
                    Hello all!

Thought I would stop and say hey on the thread too. I'm also a =DiG= member, =DiG= FriedDylan. Any chance of getting this skirm to happen with =DiG=, Ezekiel? As for EU being better than US.. okay. Not sure where that's from but does that mean you're interested in a face off? Who shall I get our PoC together with to make it happen?

I play on a lot of servers out there besides our own- there are soo many good players around its mind boggling. I'll bet you ARE good but only one way to find that out right? (jab jab)

I've made my way onto the HK_Snipe Maps and some of those folks are crazy good recons - I see that great players are everywhere but sadly there's not a lot of teamwork happening and people spend a lot of time going lone wolf- not collecting points for teamwork..

So 'nuff z'nuff how about it.. no chest puffing, no threats- lets play! :yay:
                    Do you know my clan, although were not bery active, download clan mod and challenge us on that.

Titan is for amateurs, if we play we play 5v5 INF ONLY 1st Tier unlocks, AKA Clan Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                      Do you know my clan, although were not bery active, download clan mod and challenge us on that.

Titan is for amateurs, if we play we play 5v5 INF ONLY 1st Tier unlocks, AKA Clan Mod.
                      I think everyone gets that your clan is good m8

Lolyn and Omini posted some quality pics. I have some more if people are interested

Comment

Ezekiel put your money where your mouth is and take the challenge. You just said the ability to move and shoot is what counts so that should translate to all game types. Not just the one your used to - clan mod, whatever the **** that is!

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                          Ezekiel put your money where your mouth is and take the challenge. You just said the ability to move and shoot is what counts so that should translate to all game types. Not just the one your used to - clan mod, whatever the **** that is!
                          The **** you are referring to is a modification of 2142 that supports IO battles with better realism than the current vanilla version. It is actually a quite enjoyable variation of the game, and as such, should be recommended to anyone who fancies a little challenge and some good squad play

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                            I have, as i said clan is rather in active but if he wants to challenge he can get 5v5.

He should be honoured, i mean have to speak to other people whether they are ok with wasting time like, but should be

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel

Actually I play straight up Conq- I can play Titan too but I'll be honest in saying I'm a field player first. Call me a noob but I don't even know what ClanMod is-any of the servers I frequent are stock only.

Also, =DiG= isn't 'sending' anyone here. But glad to see we're welcomed so warmly. Anyway I love the game and love playing good players. So anytime you want an honest match consider us- No pressure and no bad feelings to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                                we have Cokeprinz who is one of the best Gunship pilots around
                                erm lol u obvs aint been "arround" very much :P:laugh:

no offence

Comment

Working...
                                X