Is P90 Overpowered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is P90 Overpowered?

I saw many guys using p90 and I almost can't kill them in the CQB.

This gun is too powerful

My friend loves it cause its a noob weapon. I LOVE MY AK 47 THO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001 View Post
      My friend loves it cause its a noob weapon. I LOVE MY AK 47 THO!!!
      Yea,I'm trying to get the golden AK and I thought G36C PWN too.

Comment

YAY!!! Another thread where people will start flaming. So here's my thoughts before others get in on this.

There's too many of these threads.

Ya thats my thought. But back to P90.
        That gun is intense. Its fast, lots of ammo, and is powerful. Even with a silencer. I just put the Reflex sight on it for the first time today and I love it. Always had a silencer, but now its reflex. Hip fire is pretty decent. Not too much spread, but is good when sighted. Personally one of my favorites. And I'm not a noob.

Comment

No. Kill them from far away, or knife them.

Next?

Comment

I've gotten quite used to taking out people with the P90. Just stay a little further from their firing range, and they'll normally have trouble.

Comment

Skorp rapes p90 in cqc

Comment

Originally posted by wenZECA View Post
                Skorp rapes p90 in cqc
                This is true yes, but overall the P90 is the best SMG and one of the bets guns in the game.

IMO, the gun is great and one of my favourites, i do think its slightly overpowered but not to the point where anything needs to be done about it, keep it the way it is.

Comment

no it is not overpowered... it fires a 5.7 cal round.... you think it is not powerful?

Comment

But this isnt real life, this is game mechanics

Comment

I do find that when the enemy is using P90s, I normally have to switch to a P90 to counter them effectively in CQC.

Some configs work well in certain situations against them, but only another P90 seems to really cover all the bases. You know, fight fire with fire.

Comment

I've made a personal choice to avoid using the P90 to see if it really is overpowered, or if it's just my perception. You can bee 100% effective with any other gun. I went 41:10 with the AK-74u one night. The P90 just makes it easier to consistently do well. It's a very forgiving weapon. From the large clip, to the huge surplus of ammo, add in the tight spread when firing from the hip and it easily qualifies as a "n00b weapon" by most definitions.

I don't see that as bad, but it happens in every game. Any gun you can easily pick up and do well with is a "n00b weapon" and should be nerfed to the point it requires hours of practice to do well with. It was the G36 in BF2, and the Voss in 2142. The names change, the but the weapon stats remain the same.

That was sarcasm by the way. I mentioned it somewhere else, but the only real tweak they need to do to the P90 is drop the starting extra ammo down to 50 so it falls in line with the other SMG's. They followed the "2 extra clips" rule for every weapon, but when one gun has a 20 round clip and another has a 50, it makes for quite a discrepancy. This one change would make the spray-and-pray guys at least take Bandoleer which costs them a perk slot.

Comment

Yes, but since most the people playing this game are terrible it balances out.

Comment

The only real thing i hate about the P90 is the fact that because it is so easy everyone is starting to use it and i feel the game is losing its variety in that aspect.

Comment

I wouldn't say the P90 is too overpowered. The large clip size and fire rate are its best features, but if you are good with the other SMG's and dont need to spray and pray, they are very effective.

I switch between the AK74 and the MP5 which are both good cqc guns.

All down to the person pulling the trigger

Comment

Working...
                              X