X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean what the Nazis did.

Originally posted by LordInvictus
    And weapons look perfect sounds are most of very good
    Except for the pistols, they sound like bubble wrap getting popped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
      Lol, my thoughts exactly - very well said... :laugh:

Comment

Re: Uninstalled in less than 1 day

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER View Post
        I'm very surprised at all your German avatar stuff after what they did to your country there buddy.
        It's not about who he is, currently my image is a US soldier in Vietnam, but it's about the pictureshot.
        And being interested in history is surprising when some things happened back then?
        Originally posted by Lt Davis
        Beretta, no bubble wrap.
        Webley, could be some louder.
        Walther, it just sounded suckass..
        Luger, what else to say?

Comment

Beretta, no bubble wrap.
          Webley, could be some louder.
          Walther, it just sounded suckass..
          Luger, what else to say?
          I just can't stand little wimpy poppy gun sounds, especially since I've fired pistols that are louder than some of the rifles in FH2.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree. I even shot a little .22 that sounded louder than the FH2 pistols, and of course - I was also wearing ear protection... :shakehead:

On another note, I tried to play FH2 again today and got really frusterated. I have no lag trying to play online with any other mod, but even on my offline account, playing a Single Player game of FH2, I get the worst lag... Anybody else has this problem? I think it might be of the custom shaders the devs used. It's just a wild guess, because I have no clue as to what shaders are, but I know the first time I tried to start FH2, a display came up that warned me to update my shorcuts because it needs to be ran using FH2.exe, and not BF2.exe, because of custom shaders...

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
              Yeah, I have to agree. I even shot a little .22 that sounded louder than the FH2 pistols, and of course - I was also wearing ear protection... :shakehead:

On another note, I tried to play FH2 again today and got really frusterated. I have no lag trying to play online with any other mod, but even on my offline account, playing a Single Player game of FH2, I get the worst lag... Anybody else has this problem? I think it might be of the custom shaders the devs used. It's just a wild guess, because I have no clue as to what shaders are, but I know the first time I tried to start FH2, a display came up that warned me to update my shorcuts because it needs to be ran using FH2.exe, and not BF2.exe, because of custom shaders...
              You wore ear protection for a .22...

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
                You wore ear protection for a .22...
                Haha. Yeah I did. I wouldn't if I didn't have to, but the rules at the range are so strict that if you screw up once, you and your whole group has to leave. The rules go on and on and it's pretty insane, but in a way it's good, cuz it allows the people that are serious about shooting and following the rules enjoy their time at the range, while the others get kicked out....

It sucks cuz the guys that work there are old and cranky... But overall, I still enjoy it... After all, that's the closest shooting range to where I live, and it's almost an hour away... Sometimes it's worth it, but a ton of stuff adds to whether the experience turns out good, or just flops. Like the weather has got to be somewhat decent, make sure you don't forget your trigger lock (like I did before - lol), and hope the employees are in a good mood...

Comment

I have to agree with the fact that sounds could be alot louder but knowing the FH devs the sounds itself are correct. Only the volume could be better.

Comment

I have to agree with the fact that sounds could be alot louder but knowing the FH devs the sounds itself are correct. Only the volume could be better.
                    Simple, get a good set of headphones and turn the volume to max. Sure I'm ruining my ears right now but it sounds awesome

Comment

Then the other sounds get louder to and there is no difference

Comment

Working...
                      X