• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
    Cold War?

Korean War?
    Korean War, definately.

Comment

If rumours are to be believed it's going to be all set in the Middle East, NATO versus MEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Noble Rotter View Post
        If rumours are to be believed it's going to be all set in the Middle East, NATO versus MEC.
        That's whassup. French Legionarres for the win.

Comment

bf3

I think it would be awesome in modern times too, but with new factions. They should have Britain (not just the SAS, but the regular military) and the Republic of Ireland. That would be really awesome, even though those countries aren't at war.

Comment

We all know BF3 will be ****.

Your all best getting Frontlines Fuel of War, after all they are the devs behind DC.

Comment

modern all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Trevortt View Post
                We all know BF3 will be ****.

Your all best getting Frontlines Fuel of War, after all they are the devs behind DC.
                nice one less ar*ehole on the battlefield:shakehead

Comment

I'm going to modern day. CoD ruined WWII by over-doing it. Halo has left a bad taste of futuristic warfare. Plus, realistically based games are where its at. (IMO)

Comment

battlefield 2142 = battlefield 3 no?

anyway id like it to be real time maybe a few years in the future (not like 2142 tho) things like little advancements in technology but no stupid cloaks, and stuff

maybe jungle maps and away from the damm asian countries jungle maps cud be cool or more city based maps that ment fighting inside buidlings if they can sort the lag issues that can occur from battles in buildings

maybe not even US, EU, and stuff as teams to go

even things like rebels but more equiped wud be cool

atm its all politics

and im gettin cod4 for the 360 so if i like it im pretty sure i wont be on battlefield 2/2142 anymore :/

Comment

Originally posted by wastedandwounded View Post
                      nice one less ar*ehole on the battlefield:shakehead

lol, The devs who made Desert Combat set off the genre for the BF2, so i am glad to be leaving the battlefield if its going to be full of tossers like you who know nothing about this game and its predecessors.

Comment

how about wars in the jungles of south america? drug wars? i want jungle combat. plus, those rebels have every kind of gun so theres your variety. how about customizable "tacticals" (those pick-up trucks with mounted machine guns) that would be cool. instead of clans you could have gangs... its cool, trust me.

Comment

revolutionary war?

civil war?

Comment

think world in confict, but in an fps, u fight to defend/attack america or Europe,

Us vs ussr
                            Nato vs Ussr

Comment

Near future, current modern age is already boring me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevortt View Post
                                lol, The devs who made Desert Combat set off the genre for the BF2, so i am glad to be leaving the battlefield if its going to be full of tossers like you who know nothing about this game and its predecessors.
                                Put your handbag away love.

Comment

Working...
                                X