I'm lawling @ et:qw pushers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lawling @ et:qw pushers

I love how everybody said the ET:QW was the BF killer, lol that game did NOTHING to the BF2's player count, that game still hasn't been on the top 10 xfire most played list. Let's face it, there is NOTHING better than the BF series. FFOW has a few eye candy pieces, but it looks a lot like those "other" BF knock offs (bf2142/etqw.) Honestly, no other "good" games will be out till BF3.

I hate quakewars, it requires tooo much team-work and we all know how teamwork online goes. Just a question but do you still get stuck for at least a second everytime you get up from prone?

Comment

im sure theres stuff better than BF series. its all a matter of opinion

Comment

COD4 is better than BF2.

I see BF2 as my little diversion when I'm tired of being uber cool for playing COD4...

Comment

i have all the latest fps and have tried the online versions. its my 2 cents that while some of the others are fun and have lots of eye candy bf2 is my favorite. you can get bf2 at target for $10 bucks and it doesnt require duel core, 2 gig, sli or 8800 gtx. although i got all that covered ill be waiting for bf3 ? also rainbow 6 las vegas 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            COD4 is better than BF2.

I see BF2 as my little diversion when I'm tired of being uber cool for playing COD4...
            I hear CoD:4 was good, but the single player I hear was a bit short, so I figure I'll wait on getting it for a few months. The multiplayer I hear is good, but 16 or 24 players doesn't interest me, I could go play socom for that.

Comment

I own, BF2, BF2142, TF2, ET:QW, CoD4 and i have to say i enjoyed playing BF2 about a year ago and BF2142 after that, i moved on to TF2 which is still good fun but can get boring fast, ET:QW was good but lack of servers and teamwork within the game made it not last too long.

Atm im playing alot of CoD4 which i think is great and going back to BF2 for a bit also.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                I hate quakewars, it requires tooo much team-work and we all know how teamwork online goes.
                Ever played PR?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  Ever played PR?
                  u really love PR lol

Comment

Just a lilbit

Comment

CoD 4 is the only game that will come close to killing Bf2 becuse it is so damn fun. it is all fast paced action run n' gun though, i like the pace of bf2 better.

Comment

ETQW is the best team based game there is... on paper.

This is how things that are perfect on paper fail in practice because of the "little things" working against the game, aswell as when the developers severely and fatally over/underestimate their players.

Sad.

Comment

Frontlines

Comment

If they released it 6 months earlier with VOIP and no bugs, it might have helped.

Comment

Bugs were never a problem. Check through ETQW forums, you will see a mere minimal ammount of complaint posts. Thats an amazing achievement.

Comment

Working...
                              X