No announcement yet.

I'm lawling @ et:qw pushers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supposedly every FPS that is or has came out was going to kill the bf2 community..

yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
      BF2, brought in untolds amount of profit, no matter how you look at it, BF2 is extremely fun (when YOU are base raping.)

I mean look at this:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=u7Zz0_loVj8[/media]

It's awesome, really makes you want to play this game, ET:QW, not so much. If BF2 was remade, I'd buy it.

No need to fix my post, I already know BF42 is better, I play it quite often still.
      like they said "Battlefield 2 is the best military experience money can buy" nuff said

i like COD 4 but i still go back to bf2 a lot, vehicles are just too much fun and gfx are as good.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
        supposedly every FPS that is or has came out was going to kill the bf2 community..

yawn.
        Bingo! FFOW is the next "killer," however it's another sci-fi game that will fail.

****ING ROCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
          I mean look at this:[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=u7Zz0_loVj8[/media]
          lol, was this reviewed before or after some of the BF2 patches? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt
            Doesn't matter, the game play is still the same.

Comment

That video has put me in the mood. Im off to play BF2 now

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt
                way before, to me looks like it was done on the Release Candidate or before as things like the tree shadows are working fully like they where in the demo, but dont work ingame. IF you watch the APC you can see the branches and the leaves cast direct shadows on it, while in todays BF2 its just 1 big shaddowy blob...

Comment

Oh where were the insta-proners, dolphin-divers and noobtubers when he reviewed this game.

Comment

I have to agree, BF2 is by far the best in it's class, no "BF2 killers" can match it.

CoD4 is a great game but it's not in BF2's class, it should compete with CSS and other small sized infantry based games.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber View Post
                      like they said "Battlefield 2 is the best military experience money can buy" nuff said

i like COD 4 but i still go back to bf2 a lot, vehicles are just too much fun and gfx are as good.
                      If you want a "military experience" in a game, you buy ArmA, not BF2.

Comment

Working...
                      X