CAL BF2 Season SIX!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL BF2 Season SIX!!!

for all you teams who are interested competition play, cal season 6 pre season has Just started, the cal bf2 community seems to be dying out so we are in need of a few more teams. for everyone that has heard about competitive match play but didnt think it was for them, atleast give the first 3 pre season matches a shot. http://www.caleague.com/ go join the division now!

Heres How to join:

- Go to www.caleague.com
    - Select "BF2 8v8 Open" in the tab in the upper right corner
    - Click "Join Division" and set your team up as desired***
    - Prepare for a great season of fragging, capping, and fun!

Tips:

-Scrim Atleast Twice a week with your team to make sure you are prepared for that weeks map.
    -Get to know the teams and players in the community
    -Have fun with your team!

Don't quit after you loose matches, take it as an experience and learn from your opponent for next week's match.

if you need help with anything, xfire = natural170

Re: CAL BF2 Season SIX!!!

This wouldn't be bad if they didn't force BF2pro on people.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
      This wouldn't be bad if they didn't force BF2pro on people.
      The only people that complain about bf2pro are the ones that suck at bf2 in general. There are zero negatives to using pro, it balances the game more and makes it alot more fun (Read less camping).

Comment

I like BF2Pro, but I always get the worst hitreg with it...

I guess it's cause the guns are so accurate it just amplifies how bad it really is.

Comment

Pro ftw.

Too bad I work 2-11 every night.

Comment

Originally posted by bs|twizlar View Post
            The only people that complain about bf2pro are the ones that suck at bf2 in general. There are zero negatives to using pro, it balances the game more and makes it alot more fun (Read less camping).
            I'm pretty damn good in Bf2.... its a unneeded factor to just play the game.

But I knew someone from back over there would come here to bash me and stand up for it when its clearly a waste of HDD space.

CAL needs a season of regular BF2 as it is already and Unlocks to mix it up a little.

But, again I say it wouldn't be a bad idea if not for BF2CraPro

Comment

But I knew someone from back over there would come here to bash me and stand up for it when its clearly a waste of HDD space.

CAL needs a season of regular BF2 as it is already and Unlocks to mix it up a little.

actually you are quite bad at bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by bs|twizlar View Post
                actually you are quite bad at bf2.
                lol ok whatever you say.. Just cause I don't ground hump like the rest of CAL doesn't mean I'm not any good :laugh:

Comment

Is it still USA only?

Comment

remember unlocks are for noobs, but the same people that say that say AK101 ftw, (m16>ak101 by a mile) and also say unlocks are no better than stock.
                    personally bf2 isnt much of a ladder kind of game, the way hitreg is you can't get an actual perfect guage of a players skill over another of similar skill level, my random ak shot hit you in the head while we both were hopping FTW

Comment

Past and present experiences with anything related to CAL have shown that its not worth my time or energy. And I am not talking only about BF2pro here.

Comment

lets just take a second to let the phrase "Cyber-Athlete" sink in... if you're not laughing yet, you probably need to find at least a second hobby...

*puts on nomex suit*

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                          personally bf2 isnt much of a ladder kind of game, the way hitreg is you can't get an actual perfect guage of a players skill over another of similar skill level, my random ak shot hit you in the head while we both were hopping FTW

Thats one reason why BF2Pro is used. There is no more random shot deviation, so the player with better aiming is gonna win the 1v1. Theres a few other changes to make the game better for competition, like medics only having 2 nades (which shouldve been done in vanilla). If you're saying BF2 is bad for competition you obviously havent played in a match or scrim and realize the teamwork, coordination, strats, and skill it takes to be a good team.

Comment

Even though I agree that pro is better for competition, I think it'd be in CALs best interest to make cal-o something like vanilla + unlocks allowed. Then cal-m/im/i sans unlocks with pro.. that'd make new clans more eager to join in, and competition better in long run.

But it's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhead76 View Post
                              Thats one reason why BF2Pro is used. There is no more random shot deviation, so the player with better aiming is gonna win the 1v1. Theres a few other changes to make the game better for competition, like medics only having 2 nades (which shouldve been done in vanilla). If you're saying BF2 is bad for competition you obviously havent played in a match or scrim and realize the teamwork, coordination, strats, and skill it takes to be a good team.
                              BF2 is great for teamwork winning matches i agree, flanks, splitting squads, suiciding to defend flags etc to win the match. i can hold my own, hell my kdr is over 4 on foot ranked, even tho its not competition thats from playing smart. every single weapon is well over 2-4, heck even difibs are 2.22

Comment

Working...
                              X