X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and its better than vanilla

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      So if more ppl are listening to Linking Park than Guns N' Roses, Linkin Park is automatically better?
      QFT :nod:

Comment

So if more ppl are listening to Linking Park than Guns N' Roses, Linkin Park is automatically better?
        Thats taste for you. Youre basically saying that "Guns N Roses" is better than Linkin Park. Irony much?

Pop music caters to the masses, so a "general opinion" of pop music is higher than of classical music. Ergo, it can be considered as "better" or "better suited".

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
          ... and its better than vanilla
          wtf.... waaah wah your not some kind of "PR Preacher" who must spread the word of PR and saying stuff like "if you dont play PR you WILL all go to hell cos the good lord will banish you to hell...."

PR is not made for the masses, alot of people are not meant to like it, it is for a small select amount of people who like that kinda game play.

I myself use to love "arcade" games like BF2, spammed the hell out of it, and some arcadey style games I still like but the only way to convince some one that PR is a good game is not to go on and on and on about how its better, and just say it offers this, you like it, and maybe you should give it a try at the min to see if you like it, if not, nothing lost

Other than that all you are doing is making PR players look like Spamming Internet Preachers... :shakehead

Comment

Erm.. No? Just coz more ppl are listening to pop music, does not make it "better" that for example indie rock. PR was never ment as a mod for the masses. Its made for us who like teamwork and "realism".

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            Thats taste for you. Youre basically saying that "Guns N Roses" is better than Linkin Park. Irony much?
            No, im basically asking a question. Read the damn post

Comment

Erm.. No? Just coz more ppl are listening to pop music, does not make it "better" that for example indie rock. PR was never ment as a mod for the masses. Its made for us who like teamwork and "realism".
              Its its made for "the some", how come youre preaching it to the "masses"?

And technically, is something is more liked by masses, doesnt it have to deliver something that those masses need? You dont hear indie rock in nighclubs, because its "unsuitable" for the scene. You dont see indie rock sweep masses because its not liked by masses.

I listen to symphonical/rock/techno mixes and OSTs aswell as DOSTs.

No, im basically asking a question. Read the damn post
              Failed to get the point? Youre preaching PR as something superior to BF2 while the general pubic disagrees with you. In essence, youre saying "GnR is better than LP".

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                wtf.... waaah wah your not some kind of "PR Preacher" who must spread the word of PR and saying stuff like "if you dont play PR you WILL all go to hell cos the good lord will banish you to hell...."

Cant help it, its my mission in life

PR is not made for the masses, alot of people are not meant to like it, it is for a small select amount of people who like that kinda game play.

Never said that PR was for everyone. But i've gotten quite a few "tnx for making me download PR" pm's so there are some ppl here who like it

I myself use to love "arcade" games like BF2, spammed the hell out of it, and some arcadey style games I still like but the only way to convince some one that PR is a good game is not to go on and on and on about how its better, and just say it offers this, you like it, and maybe you should give it a try at the min to see if you like it, if not, nothing lost

Imo, PR is better than vanilla. Weapons actually do damage, better vehicles (and long respawn so there is no spammage), kits ar restricted so you wont have 50% snipers on your team, no bunnyhopping, teamwork, close to none lonewolfing, bigger (and better) maps, longer view distance, and so much more. IMO, you guys have improved created something thats better than BF2 in every aspect. I know that BF2 cant really be compared since even when PR is a mod its really different but still... Its just os much better.

Other than that all you are doing is making PR players look like Spamming Internet Preachers... :shakehead

Only myself

Its its made for "the some", how come youre preaching it to the "masses"?

Cose someone in the "masses" actually liked it after trying it out?

And technically, is something is more liked by masses, doesnt it have to deliver something that those masses need? You dont hear indie rock in nighclubs, because its "unsuitable" for the scene. You dont see indie rock sweep masses because its not liked by masses.

And its not liked by the "masses" coz its not made for those "masses"

I listen to symphonical/rock/techno mixes and OSTs aswell as DOSTs.

Congratulations

Failed to get the point? Youre preaching PR as something superior to BF2 while the general pubic disagrees with you.

Most of that public havent even tried PR. And IMO it is supperior to BF2.

In essence, youre saying "GnR is better than LP".

In essence i was just asking a question... Do you always read stuff they way you want instead of actually reading what is says?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  Only myself
                  Chris_Redfield, to you dose waaah_wah represent the common PR player to you when he says this stuff?

Comment

Failed to get the point? Youre preaching PR as something superior to BF2 while the general pubic disagrees with you. In essence, youre saying "GnR is better than LP".
                    :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                      :laugh:
                      The general public doesn't have 1.8GB of time + bandwidth to spare, and the added 90% of "waiting to play as opposed to playing" that comes with PR 0.5 upwards.

You'll probably need a PhD to operate the artillery next

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                        The general public doesn't have 1.8GB of time + bandwidth to spare, and the added 90% of "waiting to play as opposed to playing" that comes with PR 0.5 upwards.

You'll probably need a PhD to operate the artillery next
                        I quoted it because he said PUBIC not PUBLIC

Comment

The harder, the better.
                          Imo, even casual games should be beefed up difficulty wize. Games are just too piss easy these days.

Comment

Cose someone in the "masses" actually liked it after trying it out?
                            Fair enough, but why use the "PR is superior" excuse to do so? Especially after youve been trying to explain me your musical example a´la "they are apples and oranges, ones not better than the other, its a matter of taste?". Selfcontradiction is not new to you.

And its not liked by the "masses" coz its not made for those "masses"
                            So, once again. Why advertise to the masses if you know the masses dont like it? Or rather, why advertise it with a comparitive tone if according to you, they cant really be compared?

In essence i was just asking a question... Do you always read stuff they way you want instead of actually reading what is says?
                            I answered your question with a question. Do you always moan when youre getting spanked?

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                            Chris_Redfield, to you dose waaah_wah represent the common PR player to you when he says this stuff?
                            No sweat Rhino. I come from a realistic tactical FPS community myself, so I know what kind of people generally play it. I dont see Waaah as much more than a rabid fanboy. Doesnt cast a shadow to anyone or anything but himself. I dont play PR because it doesnt cater to my needs (AKA, its not fun to me), not because of bad advertising :P

Comment

Fair enough, but why use the "PR is superior" excuse to do so? Especially after youve been trying to explain me your musical example a´la "they are apples and oranges, ones not better than the other, its a matter of taste?". Selfcontradiction is not new to you.

Coz, IMO PR beats vBF2 is every aspect

So, once again. Why advertise to the masses if you know the masses dont like it? Or rather, why advertise it with a comparitive tone if according to you, they cant really be compared?

Coz someone might like it....

I answered your question with a question. Do you always moan when youre getting spanked?

Yes i do moan when im getting spanked. I like spanking

Comment

You had to play to play BF2 for at least a year and a half to play PR :x.

Comment

Working...
                                X