F35 Payback Jetmovie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F35 Payback Jetmovie!!

Editing is funnnnnyyyy. So this is my 1st video.
    Plz, comments are welcome.
    Hope u like..

If a green stripe appears, plz download, then it will work fine, its only 64 mb.
    A few ppl have experienced this.

nice!
    the green line didn't get in my way, so it was alright.

how do you get away from those j10s???????? when i'm in the f35 i always get shot down... but if im behind then i ALWAYS win.

Comment

Dude that was funkin immense..loved the editing and the immense flying..<3

Comment

Dude, just upload it to youtube, if you don't know how, I can for you

Comment

Thats was a great vid! Not my kind of music but I really liked the rest!

Comment

Anything that involves killing the J10 whores is a win - I will give you 10/10 just for that reason.

Not bad editing, didn't really see the point to have the blur effect at the start of the video, but I liked the negative effect and the 4 window effect. 8/10

Pretty good technique on flying.

Not bad music...

Comment

Originally posted by srgtcollins View Post
              nice!
              the green line didn't get in my way, so it was alright.

how do you get away from those j10s???????? when i'm in the f35 i always get shot down... but if im behind then i ALWAYS win.

Thanks,

After one has the general experience of how the plane behaves and
              manoeuvres in any given situation, id say afterburner management and having made your self comfortable with the optional cameras(fly by & rear ) are 2 of the most important tings to master when getting a bogey on your tail. I remember when i started flying i was standing on that ab button all the time, cus it went tooooo slow, and this was when not even being engaged in any battles too. Nowadays i just tap it from time to time, and if im caught by j10 or such, ive usually got a full load of it.

Its not enough though that ur stocked with ab, you need to manage it when followed. Dont blow it all on once, and if u have to, make sure it gets u into a position that allowes for it recharge enough to be used again. Hard manouveres and pumping the ab is the way to go. With experience comes the knowlege when exactly to use ab and when not. All this applys when your caught in low altitudes. Offcourse needless to say, u should not be cruising around at alts of 150 too frequently.
              When you got enough alt. and he does not have a solid lock on, u can always just run for the moon full speed ahead. Stratorunning is an option too.

All the external footage in the video originated from the optional cameras(flyby and rear), i pretty much stay in those views untill the end, when followed. That way i can keep an eye on him, which is very important too, cus u may need to counter his moves, so that it will be as hard possible for him to get lock on u.

The truth is offcourse that when caught low, getting away from a better pilot that is sitting in a j10 is kind a hard:shakehead

Well thats scraping the surface, so much to be said on this subject...
              There are lots of extensive jetguides out there though:yay:

Comment

finally someone with the common sence to upload it on a good host, watching now

Comment

Originally posted by BabaGurGur View Post
                  Dude, just upload it to youtube, if you don't know how, I can for you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Well there is the youtube link, but daaamn that quality just went sour.

Comment

I love your flying, mate. I see a lot of resemblance your style contra my style. What's your BF2 name?

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

u own dude wish i could fly like that

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                          I love your flying, mate. I see a lot of resemblance your style contra my style. What's your BF2 name?
                          Im a bit of a accountwhore, but -Pure_Pois0n- and R.Vactzi are 2 of the most frequently used nicks.

Thanks for the positive feedback all.

Btw great avatar ninja haha..

Comment

Yay you come from two different countries!

BTW, what are the different songs you included? Specially the one that comes after around 2:10... Something with "while the world awaits"?

NVM I found it.

Comment

WOW those sure are some nice and i bet HARD earned skills there.
                              Nice job its always good to see a j-10 go down.
                              10/10
                              :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X