Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA responds to stats issue

Originally posted by Demichev View Post
    Okay, so my stats will not be lost? If thats the case, oh boy, I'm going to be overwhelmed with tons of points and medals in the next few days... If they're lost, I'm going to go beserk.
    I hope nobody's play time,stats or points gets counted in these last 4 days.. sure i'll lose some cause I played on a few ranked servers but screw it its just a GAME!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I hope they get counted. I'm not a stat-a-holic but when they're there and I cant edit them, it bothers me, nothing to die over though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
        I hope nobody's play time,stats or points gets counted in these last 4 days.. sure i'll lose some cause I played on a few ranked servers but screw it its just a GAME!!!!!!
        i hope you get ****ed in the *** hole by a monkey:ar15:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
            i hope you get ****ed in the *** hole by a monkey:ar15:
            Aww yeaz, you own buddy. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
              Well just like that girl playing wow that sold her body for gold this game has had people selling accounts on ebay!

I say remove the stat system give everyone all the unlocks and lets have some good teamwork!
              remove the stats, still be able to get awards (badges and medals and ribbions), and the Game will Kick butt!

Comment

hmm...since when have stats been messed?

Comment

Well for alot of people it takes a few hours to register, but never, from my memory, has something like this occured.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                    hmm...since when have stats been messed?
                    allmost a wheek ago

Comment

There's still 1 server that's ranked and updating, was playing on it last night.

24/7 Dalian Plant, only 20 players though so kinda hard to get onto.

Comment

makes me laugh all the people saying get rid of the stats.

Its like the only people who say fat people are beautiful are big fat lard arses.

Well Garenteed go through the stats of all the people in here whyo say get rid of them and you will notice they all suck at the game. Low Ranks, Bad K/D ratio's etc etc etc.

I love the Ranking system it means I can look down on people and say..."WOOHOOO I have a higher rank than you, You loser noob"

LMAO... im sorta joking I think....anyway...

Personally I think stats do give the game more appeal as it gives you goals to aim for and it gives it that longer appeal. The stat padders do ruin it some times but as part of a clan that runs our own servers we rarely get people like that on our servers now as they tend not to last longer than 2 seconds (KICK...BANNED)....so bring on the stats...NOOBS

Comment

This isnt gonna help at all, ive played on 3 different servers, all ranked, and still no badges have been shown up earned or rank points going up.. i should of had 3 badges but still no seeing them

Comment

Originally posted by rancid_elf View Post
                            makes me laugh all the people saying get rid of the stats.

Its like the only people who say fat people are beautiful are big fat lard arses.

Well Garenteed go through the stats of all the people in here whyo say get rid of them and you will notice they all suck at the game. Low Ranks, Bad K/D ratio's etc etc etc.

I love the Ranking system it means I can look down on people and say..."WOOHOOO I have a higher rank than you, You loser noob"

LMAO... im sorta joking I think....anyway...

Personally I think stats do give the game more appeal as it gives you goals to aim for and it gives it that longer appeal. The stat padders do ruin it some times but as part of a clan that runs our own servers we rarely get people like that on our servers now as they tend not to last longer than 2 seconds (KICK...BANNED)....so bring on the stats...NOOBS
                            YOU TELL THEM!:laugh:

Comment

Thought i was going nuts, seen in game "you've recieved an award" and it never show up, got my air defence last week & it never showed up, an my 2nd purple heart last night it never hit either, Ugh, ahh just a game though.

thanks for posting

Comment

Originally posted by opc_tim View Post
                                Thought i was going nuts, seen in game "you've recieved an award" and it never show up, got my air defence last week & it never showed up, an my 2nd purple heart last night it never hit either, Ugh, ahh just a game though.

thanks for posting
                                lol, well, not getting the purple heart is a good thing. Don't be proud of having a .25 K/D ratio or worse during a round

Comment

Working...
                                X