• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Ahahahahaahaha

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
      You're kidding right? I own with it, try patience.

I'd say, M14 with Silencer, or G3 with Silencer.
      no i meant the m14 with red dot is my best

Comment

Originally posted by KiltedCoyote View Post
        I hope the comment in game is not representative of the quality of opposition you faced.
        was he on the list?

Comment

P90 with ACOG Scope, looks retarded and is pointless. Close second is an MP44. I just don't see that point in that WW2 POS.

Comment

Hey JumpStyle, whatever your name is now, I tied the M1014. You're right, it's a rape party (on some maps)! M1014 + Grip + Sleight of Hand + Extreme Conditioning is now one of my favorite combos.

The W1200 still sucks, though. Tried it too.

@ Bradley, M14 and G3 are great with the silencer, you don't know where you died from. Don't try in arcade (normal) mode though, makes it too weak at range.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
              The W1200 still sucks, though. Tried it too.
              It's mag cap is much higher than the M1014's. It depends how accurate and close to the target you are for one to be better than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                It's mag cap is much higher than the M1014's. It depends how accurate and close to the target you are for one to be better than the other.
                Sleight of Hand makes the magazine seem infinite. The ability to quickly load 1 shot, fire, load 1, fire, means you can fire at the same rate as a W1200 even with an empty mag.

Comment

Sleight of Hand makes the magazine seem infinite. The ability to quickly load 1 shot, fire, load 1, fire, means you can fire at the same rate as a W1200 even with an empty mag.
                  Then you just proved that the W1200 is better. You could have stopping power or something else with a W1200 but you can't if you do what you did. I doubt there will be a lot of situations where you'll need an infinite mag cap.

Comment

well it certanly dosent hurt. I'd much rather have the 1014 with sleight of hand than the w1200 with stopping power. The 1014 lets you dish out more firepower than the 1200, and in a map like vacant that could make all the difference.

As for the grip, I personally dont like it because it takes up the first perk slot, and I usually use that for bandolier. without it I just run out of shells too fast.

Comment

1014 is for those who can't use a shotty. It's like the DAO in BF2.

Comment

Stick slight of hand on the W1200 and it basically shoots as fast as the 1014...

Comment

Then two people come at you at once and you can only kill one of them, since the W1200 has such poor rate of fire. The 1014 will let you kill both. Seeing how the shotties have such poor range if you even get it a hit in the first place it's probably a kill.

@ Arialz, the 1014 is for people who don't use a poor weapon just because it's traditional.

@Not timmy, Sleight of hand improves reload time, not rate of fire. What you want is Double Tap, which, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't do anything on the shotguns? I didn't see any difference.

Comment

Double Tap, which, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't do anything on the shotguns? I didn't see any difference.
                            I haven't tested it myself, but the strategy guide recommends the W1200 + Double Tap as one of the custom class suggestions. There are errors in the guide, though, so perhaps they meant to put the M1014 in there instead. (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                              I haven't tested it myself, but the strategy guide recommends the W1200 + Double Tap as one of the custom class suggestions. There are errors in the guide, though, so perhaps they meant to put the M1014 in there instead. (?)
                              Odd, I'll have to try it again and really look for any change. It sure isn't as fast as a 1014 though...

Comment

@Not timmy, Sleight of hand improves reload time, not rate of fire. What you want is Double Tap, which, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't do anything on the shotguns? I didn't see any difference.
                                Yep that was what I meant to say. For some reason what I read from the previous two posts stuck in my head when I was typing mine.

It doesnt make it as fast as the 1014, it comes close, but I find it to be more useful because of the larger clip size and higher damage. The only downside is it still doesnt have the same spray factor as the 1014 would in a panic situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X