No announcement yet.

Worst Weapons You've Picked Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, anybody know why TimmytheHat made "not_TimmytheHat"?

Comment

You're pro at staying on topic.

Picked up a Skorpion with an ACOG once. Made the gun look terrible.

Comment

I once picked up a LMG with an ACOG.
        Originally posted by not_TimmytheHat View Post
        You're pro at staying on topic.
        Oh thanks, TimmytheHat.

Comment

[QUOTE=FIC | Spitfire;1780336]Now... a mini-uzi with an acog... come on... thats just bad.QUOTE]

Comment

An LMG with ACOG isn't all that bad. The M60 and M249 are decently accurate and powerful at a range.

Plus the spray power of the LMGs means you may as well use whatever scope you like most, the bullets are just going to fly everywhere anyway.

Comment

A tiger Blue M4 with Slincer with 1 round left in it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                An LMG with ACOG isn't all that bad. The M60 and M249 are decently accurate and powerful at a range.

Plus the spray power of the LMGs means you may as well use whatever scope you like most, the bullets are just going to fly everywhere anyway.
                The ACOG sight blocks a lot of your view, and is usually not on-target as quickly as the reflex sight is.

Comment

An MP5 w/ ACOG...

Comment

^^ I encountered another one of those the other day. ACOG on a skorpion is worse.

Comment

About the Skorpion... weird... i've just made a class with it as a gun... and for me it worked... not bad weapon... (for a noob like me)
                      Maybe the most useless weapon i picked up yet(i have the game since this last saturday ) it's a Rpd... i need more practice with the da** gun, i couldn't hit anything with it

Comment

The ACOG sight seems to be popping up in many of the posts here. What weapons actually benefit from the ACOG? Any? Does anyone here regularly use the sight?

Comment

I've heard that people don't like it. I use it on the M4 and M16.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozendorph
                            The ACOG sight seems to be popping up in many of the posts here. What weapons actually benefit from the ACOG? Any? Does anyone here regularly use the sight?
                            It doesn't sway on the G36C, but I still tend to use the red dot instead.

Comment

I'm surprised this one hasn't come up, Ak47 with ACOG. Maybe the first bullet hits where you aim, but not the rest.

Dot sights and silencers rule on most guns, thus far from the guns I've unlocked the ACOG has worked best on the G3 for me (like a weak semi auto snipe rifle that stays with your target). I don't like the ACOG on the M14 because the recoil takes the gun up, so with a dot sight I aim for center mass and let the gun take it up to the head. Infact I have most head shots with the M14, but the most intentional head shots with the G3. The Grip on the LMGs is well worth the lost Perk, along with double tab you've got a killer SMG/Assault/LMG.

Comment

deagle with 1 bullet in it

but now i have my own

Comment

Working...
                                X