• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore:

MP5 + Silencer
    UAV Jammer
    Dead Silence

Great iron sights and it's an SMG, so Steady Aim isn't really necessary if you need to run and gun. I've had tremendous success with this kit in HC mode.

Well, before I started getting killed by people shooting me in the foot. That's just about the biggest HC turn-off ever. If you're going to play Softcore, use the Silenced MP5 with Stopping Power.

It's winrar.

Comment

• ^^^^100% agree

Comment

• m16+m4 carbine us same universal ammo

Comment

• My new HC kit is:

M4 Silenced
          M14 Red Dot Sight
          1x Frag, 3x Stun

3x Stun
          Overkill
          Dead Silence

It works wonders.

Comment

• R700/.50 cal
            silenced pistal

claymore/bandoiler
            stopping powar
            steady aim

Comment

• Why would you need steady aim for sniper rifles?

Comment

• Steady Aim for a Sniper Rifle does good if you want to turn it into some sort of pistol. Works best with the Barret .50, Dragunov and M21.

If you're caught with your pants down and don't have that split second to switch for your pistol, you can attempt to spray at them with your Sniper.

Comment

• Sleight of hand works wonders on bolt action sniper rifles once you learn to accurately snap off a few rounds.

Comment

• Use Overkill perk in Sniper classes, and use an SMG as your secondary weapon

Comment

• Tip:

Never tell your significant other "it's just one more round"... better to buy them something nice and then be brutally honest. Tell them you'll be in bed "sometime before the sun rises".

Comment

• -If you find yourself reloading after every kill, use Sleight of Hand
                        -The red dot sight is one of the most accurate attachments

-Know when the enemy has a UAV airborne, you can bait the enemy into thinking you are in an area, and you can watch the direction they will come from.

Comment

• Some folks have complained that sometimes all the icons on-screen during objective-type matches (ie. Defend, HQ, BOMB, etc) get in the way of the action.

Someone at the IW.com forums found the commands to make these icons smaller on your screen.

- Open up your config_mp.cfg file.

- Add the following:
                          seta waypointiconheight "15"
                          seta waypointiconwidth "15"

(you can change the "15" to different numbers, depending on the size you want...you can even reduce them down to zero and go by your mini-map alone.)

- Save and exit.

Give it a try and play around with the numbers a bit if you ever find your screen too cluttered.

Comment

• I <3 you Whiskey

You just made my day.

Comment

• I gave it a spin myself tonight, and IMO, it's much, much better when you reduce the size to 20 or less. Now if we can just find one for the skull/death icon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                                I gave it a spin myself tonight, and IMO, it's much, much better when you reduce the size to 20 or less. Now if we can just find one for the skull/death icon...
                                Good find Whiskey! Will try that out tonight...

Comment

Working...
                                X