• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-chuck norris
    round house kick = bam!

Comment

• Re: Official Tips Thread!

i got a new one.

KNOW your maps, seriously. know every doorway, hiding spot...
      and use smokes effectively!!! if you throw one one way, yeah people are gonna look to see what is going on. that might be your chance to slink away and flank some more.. or if someone else on the other team uses one nearby, run in, and since you know your maps, slink away in the smoke to a hiding spot closer to where you are trying to go. it will catch them off guard!

Comment

^@ that
        never use smokes to coneal your identity, only use to blind the enemy

Comment

I use smoke a lot in SD... Especially if you need to defuse and you know where they are defending. You throw the smoke toward an entrance and go to a different one, confuses the heck out of the enemies and gives you a much better chance of winning.

Comment

^yeh the enemy NEVER realized that
            -:fruitsex:

Comment

So yeah, double tap or stopping power, Aside from the recoil aspect, honestly according to the stats stopping power doesnt double your damage, not really sure if double tap doubles the amount of bulletts used, but if it does, it makes more sense, and personnally ive found it works better on the m60 better the stopping power does.

Comment

^^ Disagreed (see general discussion)

If you can aim well stopping power is much more useful, especially in regular. Rather than re-typing all the responses, check the post in the main section.

Comment

Seems like quite a while since a tip has been posted.
                  ---
                  Can't get in the groove and your Kill : Death Ratio not doing well? Play a mission or two of Singleplayer and see how you do in Multiplayer afterwards. I find that this works great as it gets you into the right mood for Multiplayer action.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
                    Seems like quite a while since a tip has been posted.
                    ---
                    Can't get in the groove and your Kill : Death Ratio not doing well? Play a mission or two of Singleplayer and see how you do in Multiplayer afterwards. I find that this works great as it gets you into the right mood for Multiplayer action.

Thats my BIGGEST problem with playing games.. if im not 100% game mode on then i suck soo bad u could almost mistake me for a "special" person... but when im into my mode then pawnage is dealt thanks for the tip ill have to try that one out.. i was going to make a thread about "how to get in your game mode" a few days back but thought it would fail lol

P.S. i also find watching a movie like black hawk down gets me in the mood

Comment

Lol i sucked hard this morning..kept trying...kept failing...tried at 10 o clock tonight..i owned..absolutely owned..i got a 4 shot kill..1 bullet 4 kills with sniper...twas immence..ended up with 57 to 7 or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                        Lol i sucked hard this morning..kept trying...kept failing...tried at 10 o clock tonight..i owned..absolutely owned..i got a 4 shot kill..1 bullet 4 kills with sniper...twas immence..ended up with 57 to 7 or something like that...
                        We need pics or it didn't happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                          1 bullet 4 kills with sniper
                          Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
                            Is that even possible?
                            I know you can get 5 or 6 kills in one AWP shot in CS but I've never seen more than 3 kills with one shot in Cod4. I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible.

Comment

^^ You can't fully penetrate 4 full-health targets, so one or two of them had to have been injured.

Comment

I find this kit to work best for me.
                                Perk 1: Bandolier or Frag x 3
                                Perk 2: Stopping Power or Juggernaut
                                Perk 3: Steady Aim or Deep Impact

MP5/M4 with Red Dot Sight work well.

Make sure you have these console commands if you don't already.

"/com_maxfps 125" Some things in the game dont work correctly if your not at 125 fps

"/cg_fov 80" Increases how much you can see at one time, default is 65 you should notice a big improvement.

"/maxpackets 100" goes hand in hand with maxfps command

"/snaps 30" Increases how much you communicate with the server per second makes your game smoother and hits register better.

Try to get into the habit of dropping your pistol for a real gun.

Dont forget to mix up your play over the course of a round. Never play the same spot every round , your prone to get grenaded or wall spammed.

If your playing aggressive always take new routes and when they get used to you rushing dont walk into their traps, go deffensive.

Try to use your grenades early in the round, you dont want to die with a nade you could have scored an easy kill with.

Hope these helped some. Most of these cod4 tips came from http://www.progaming-tips.com/ good tip site for multi player.

Comment

Working...
                                X