This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
    Well yes it's only a game but isn't everything a game... football,soccer,baseball... Olympics? Arn't those games as-well? Last time I check winners dont use drugs and they don't lose in games

What....? No, everything is not a game. Is life a game? NO! the olympics, soccer, football, baseball...are those games? WELL GOOD THINKING GENIUS, BECAUSE THEY ARE!

are you insinuating that I use drugs and I lose at games??

thing is buddy, losing at a game is all part of the game. THATS WHY ITS A GAME, AND NOT SERIOUS! (cept for real life war games. Support our troops! :salute

Comment

• Point of order!

1 Football, baseball etc are sports.

2 Chess, air hockey & BF2 are games.

3 Sportsfolks routinely use technology, diet & drugs to get an edge. Case in point - the Tour de France.

4 With Bf2 - this is why I don't think servers banning redlining, jihad jeep, GLs etc are worth the proverbial 'kuk' (;-P). Whatever gives you an edge should be used in the mechanics.

But let's face it - hacking sux. It's the sports equivalent of deus-ex-machina. And this is why we have the regulatory body (PB) to attempt to restrain it, and not the church.

(hhhmmm, must've taken too many of them happy pills.... go figure)

Comment

• You guys are just pissed because some people dont transfer their moral limits and beliefs into the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          You guys are just pissed because some people dont transfer their moral limits and beliefs into the game.
          Haha there you go again Chris! You said what what my paragraph tried to say in one sentence. LOL Kudos to you sir!

No, everything is not a game. Is life a game?
          Yes, life is a game thats why there are so many players ^_^

you dont have to step on people to be stong, were not animals, strenght comes from character, pride in what you do & yourself, confidence, knowledge, skill etc.
          you got a lot to learn, and i somehow think only way you will learn is to live by experience & some big gorilla use you as his stepping stone
          You sir live by the book and that is why you will only read it, I write it!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedxInk
            Haha there you go again Chris! You said what what my paragraph tried to say in one sentence. LOL Kudos to you sir!

Yes, life is a game thats why there are so many players ^_^

You sir live by the book and that is why you will only read it, I write it!
            You write it???:laugh::laugh:

and life might be a game to you , but one day i think you will grow up...lest i hope....:nod:

Comment

• Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
              Yeah, but they also say how you play is how you are in real life. I play how I am in real life, I want to win and I will do anything, even step on people just to get above. It maybe cruel but it's the truth. Like they say, "only the strong survive"
              So are you willing to even KILL people to stay on the top? That's animal like behavior and inhumane. Winning isn't everything. It isn't the only thing. Being the best isn't everything nor the only thing. If it was, God-forbid, then some of us here on the forums wouldn't have exist a hell of a long time ago.

Life isn't a game. You have one life and some began unfairly. Try being on the other end of the rope...

Comment

• Yeah, but they also say how you play is how you are in real life. I play how I am in real life, I want to win and I will do anything, even step on people just to get above. It maybe cruel but it's the truth. Like they say, "only the strong survive"
                Right dude, and you know this at the ripe old age of 21. When was the last time you had to "step on someone to get to the top IN REAL LIFE? You're just so over the top and melodramatic, it's amusing.

Come back and talk to us when you've actually faced some real world adversity and not some kid shooting you out of an airplane with an M95 in a video game. kthxbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by CobraBall View Post
                  Right dude, and you know this at the ripe old age of 21. When was the last time you had to "step on someone to get to the top IN REAL LIFE? You're just so over the top and melodramatic, it's amusing.

Come back and talk to us when you've actually faced some real world adversity and not some kid shooting you out of an airplane with an M95 in a video game. kthxbye.
                  Owned:nod:

Comment

• damn straight.

Comment

Couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

About 3-4 years ago I was stepped on to get on top. It was my first true real life "competition" for a rather prestigious event/position. Im not proud of it, but it happened regardless. Mainly because I refused to be selfish and cheap and I refused to step on my own mates. Next thing I know, people whom I called friends, stepped on me.

Youre 24, and you sound like you know jacksh!t. The success stories of modern world have three key features in it. Hard work, opportunities and raping your own fellow men.

Comment

About 3-4 years ago I was stepped on to get on top. It was my first true real life "competition" for a rather prestigious event/position. Im not proud of it, but it happened regardless. Mainly because I refused to be selfish and cheap and I refused to step on my own mates. Next thing I know, people whom I called friends, stepped on me.

Youre 24, and you sound like you know jacksh!t. The success stories of modern world have three key features in it. Hard work, opportunities and raping your own fellow men.
                          i agree he dont know jack.

i think personal integrity to be more valuable than any dollar, any position, any tangeable reward. You cannot touch , steal, or tarnish integrity.

it dont put much beans on the table, but offers great sleep, pride & respect.:salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                            I appreciate your honesty. I may as well have written this, seeing as I agree with most of it.

Now if I could just get those pesky people in my thread to accept my redlining... :laugh:
                            i play to impress the girls at school, they love my faux badges. and they love it when i redline people.

Comment

Right, you're 22 and you've seen it all and know it all, right? You're no different than the original poster, ignorance is ignorance.

i agree he dont know jack.
                              Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but it's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about. I spent four years seeing some of the worst this world has to offer, and some of the best it has to offer. And I'll probably get to go back for my troubles. I'll put my life experiences against anyone's here, though I don't think you'd envy some of my life experiences. :salute:

Comment

Right, you're 22 and you've seen it all and know it all, right? You're no different than the original poster, ignorance is ignorance.
                                For someone who turns his back to some of the worst qualities of human beings, being shown on a daily basis, youre a walking bag of hypocritical clishés. Youre the one ignorant here, not me. And your speech of "ive seen it all, and you havent" furthermore proves it.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but it's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about. I spent four years seeing some of the worst this world has to offer, and some of the best it has to offer. And I'll probably get to go back for my troubles. I'll put my life experiences against anyone's here, though I don't think you'd envy some of my life experiences. :salute:
                                If youve seen the worst of people and still think that people dont step on others to get further and higher, youve either seen jacksh!t, are lying or are probably both.

Comment

Working...
                                X