This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
    as much as ive held my tongue for 2 years until now heres what hes done and why people are just sick of seeing it:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

almost 20 egotistical threads about redlining his gunners and how awesome he is. noone wants to hear someone talk about themselves day after day, its just plain sad.
    Wow that is sad indeed...

Comment

• 20 threads of the same old s*it? lol

Comment

• :laugh:

Comment

• meh every few months another soloing thread to stroke his ego cant stand them any longer tbh its getting old and repetitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scinto View Post
            meh every few months another soloing thread to stroke his ego cant stand them any longer tbh its getting old and repetitive.
            Aaah, at last the baboon has spoken. Well good point Scinto, but maybe you should start doing your job and close those threads too, just like you are closing the ones that I start

Comment

• Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              Aaah, at last the baboon has spoken. Well good point Scinto, but maybe you should start doing your job and close those threads too, just like you are closing the ones that I start
              I do my job well if you dont mind, and your a cheeky git,

Your thread was complete trash to begin with there wont be any renaming of this Forum hence why it was locked and trying to start a petition on it wont make any difference.

I didnt lock this thread because i was waiting to hear some smartarse comment from Sloi.

Comment

Working...
              X