Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see implimented by IW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
    Global stats could possibly ruin this game. Horrible idea.
    Agreed

Comment

bigger maps, more weapons, attachments/upgrades for pistols, the ability to have 2 attachments on primary weapons, character customization

maps are way too small, and there needs to be a good sniper map, something with a few tall buildings around but that still offers enough cover to not make it impossible to not get sniped.

i like the weapons they chose to include but i still think there should be more so that people don't get bored with them and also i just like having a lot of choices. i really think they need another pistol or two, i would love to see a Glock 17 in there.

i think pistols should be upgradeable as well as primary weapons, maybe have a flashlight on the pistol, extended magazines, whatever. just something

i would like to be able to have a red dot scope/ACOG but still get my suppressor, if there was way to do it without making it unfair for lower level people i would REALLY like to see this happen.

i think that having a way to customize what your player looks like would be really cool, like have a few preset things for a few different races, then split the body up into sections like torso, legs, head and have different holster setups, different flak jackets, different headgear (one with a baseball cap, boonie/bucket hat, kevlar helmet)

Comment

The game needs the L85A2 and L115A1 Sniper rifle, Glock, G36K

Comment

If u want vehicles, other weapons, bigger maps, etc... go play BF2 and leave CoD4 like it is.. I think Its very good, it's your problem if you play with 31 other players on smallest map. Go play UT on 32 player server on map Gael ffs.

Go on 14 player cap server and enjoy game!

Comment

BIGGER maps.

Comment

Originally posted by ponton View Post
              BIGGER maps.
              Agreed

Comment

• Bigger maps
                • Buddy system
                • Clantag field
                • Fireteam system

Comment

Maybe airborne maps? Parachute in?

A few sniper maps for sure....

The ability to change your weapon's camo scheme without editing the class.

The ability to create a class while dead, and be able to create a class before a round starts (you only get a timer after each round)

Teargas in Multiplayer and a silencer for the M21

*I'm in love with the m21, and I would personally love to completely tweak it to my playing style more than adding 1 new type of scope and 3 camo themes.

Comment

i want the m8 and maybe a special game mode with bolt action rifles only (lee enfield, mauser, mosin nagant). also, a squad should be a requirement for all fps games. bf2 got that right.

Comment

A squad system would be nice.

I would also like to be able to turn off the points popping up in the middle of the screen. Maybe move it somewhere else on the screen like the bottom or have a option for turning it off entirely. For kills I can see how it's some what good, as a way of confirming a kill, especially if they have last stand. However in HQ mode, when your defending and the +5 is constantly popping up its distracting and literally just covering a part of the screen I might want to be able to see clearly. people in windows of second story buildings for example.

In hardcore mode it's off right? I've only played a couple rounds of it but can't remember for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
                        i want the m8 and maybe a special game mode with bolt action rifles only (lee enfield, mauser, mosin nagant).
                        Why the M8? Wasn't that project cancelled a while ago? I do like the idea of the WWII rifles. I would like to see WWII era weapons against modern day era weapons. Just make them as unlockable weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon View Post
                          A squad system would be nice.

I would also like to be able to turn off the points popping up in the middle of the screen. Maybe move it somewhere else on the screen like the bottom or have a option for turning it off entirely. For kills I can see how it's some what good, as a way of confirming a kill, especially if they have last stand. However in HQ mode, when your defending and the +5 is constantly popping up its distracting and literally just covering a part of the screen I might want to be able to see clearly. people in windows of second story buildings for example.

In hardcore mode it's off right? I've only played a couple rounds of it but can't remember for sure.

It is turned of on hardcore mode.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                            Maybe airborne maps? Parachute in?
                            Only with some major changes/adjustments...I think we've all learned our lesson on that one recently.

Comment

The larger UO maps (Rhine Valley, Italy, Ponyri, etc.) + tall grass for ghillie suit = total win.

Comment

-Buddy tracker like Battlefield 2142 had (one of the few things they did right)
                                Squad system
                                bigger maps
                                jets and choppers

Comment

Working...
                                X