Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see implimented by IW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see implimented by IW?

Well to me IW has came out with a great game but they left out some things that hopefully will be introduced in later patches. I can come up with 2 things right off the top of my head as I write this

A in game squad system for better teamwork. This game would be the cats meow if it had more teamwork and an in game buddy list so joining servers with friends would be easier.

What are some other things that you think IW should maybe introduce in later patches.

The ability to knock out your teammates...

I hate having people just STAND in the middle of the doorway!
    *Maybe the juggernaut perk could allow me to run through walls.

Umm, I'd like to see them change the amount of ammo a sniper starts with.

Also, maybe a more vertical map - be able to repel down into the other parts of the building.

And then of course a program to allow a 3rd person camera for movie making

Comment

Great Ideas and I have noticed tha same thing as I will get hung up on a doorway or someone will be blocking the doorway or stairs.

Comment

A Global Stats Website Would Be Nice To.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy View Post
          A Global Stats Website Would Be Nice To.
          Oh please IW, do not make this mistake!

Comment

Yea Global Stats FTW

Comment

Yeah, a global stats site would rule - but I've seen dual names playing on a server, so are the stats local?

Comment

Global stats could possibly ruin this game. Horrible idea.

Comment

More Vertical MP maps for sure

more challenges

A forest map and a snow map

a lot of games lately have been set in the middle east I would love to see some green fields. More green less brown!

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
                    Yeah, a global stats site would rule - but I've seen dual names playing on a server, so are the stats local?
                    Stats and other stuff are connected to your CD key.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                      Stats and other stuff are connected to your CD key.
                      o rly? crap, umm there are still ways though i remember there were sites to track BF1942 and BFV. And those were tied to cd key/ local

Comment

-Have your stats be stored on their server, not locally on your hard drive

-Longer maximum character requirement for names (some members can't add clan tag)

-Buddy tracker like Battlefield 2142 had (one of the few things they did right)

That's all for now, I'll probably think of more later.

Comment

Longer player names for sure. Don't see why they need to be so short.

An in-game squad system that will keep you together through rounds. I've been having to join through x-fire and even if I do find my guild mates in the game, as soon as one of us dies, we enter the lottery spawn. Now which green arrows are my friends?

Dedicated server files so I don't have to upload 5GB to my server.

These are all minor gripes in an otherwise great game.

Comment

Originally posted by sharp65 View Post
                            -Have your stats be stored on their server, not locally on your hard drive

-Longer maximum character requirement for names (some members can't add clan tag)

-Buddy tracker like Battlefield 2142 had (one of the few things they did right)

That's all for now, I'll probably think of more later.
                            ya ur right thats the only thing 2142 did right, Stats on server or a global account server is nice because if its local that means cheating imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gudranx View Post
                              a lot of games lately have been set in the middle east I would love to see some green fields. More green less brown!
                              Load a round of Overgrown or Downpour

Bigger maps would be nice, or some smaller sized servers. 32 people on Crash is just too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X